November Roll Call

RichieGraciemom said:
Luigi, another new jerseyer going that week. should be fun.

We've been there many times during "Jersey Week" and it is lots of fun. We've run into many people that we know during that time so don't be surprised if the same thing happens to you! Have fun!

Count all 17 of us in!!!

Me princess:
Husband :wizard:
Son :wizard:
Mom princess:
2 Sisters princess: princess:
2 Brothers in law :wizard: :wizard:
1 Sister in law (new dis'er twinglezabe3) princess:
3 Nephews :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
5 Nieces princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

We are renting a very, very large home and will be staying 11/5 to 11/14, (JOISEY WEEK) 10 magical days and 9 wonderful nights.

Have made Ressies for CRT, CM and H&V Fantasmic Pkg. We are hoping to make the matching Tee Shirts also! SO if any of you are going at this time and see a family of 17 wearing the same thing, it will be us!!!!

well see you there. My friend at our pool club just informed me he knows 52 people going that week. What day are you going to crt? I cant wait.

disneynutts ill see you there, we are going also on sunday at 9am, we get there friday but did not want to rush in on saturday. yeh yea i see you have lunch but will look for your large group in mk. we have nine, almost cuts your group in half you will have soooooo much fun. :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :love: :rotfl: :cool1: :sunny:

DH, DD (5), and I are going home for the 1st time to SSR Nov 6 through 12. It is also our 15th wedding anniversary so we are celebrating at Victoria and Albert's on Thursday...same thing we did on our 6th!!! DD is going to have the Cinderella Experience at 1900 Park Faire with the princesses. Looking forward to it, and hoping the crowds won't be too bad because of F&W.

We're split between October and November, but mostly in November. :) DH, DBIL and I will be at BWV Oct. 30th through Nov. 4th.

It will be DBIL's first time at Food and Wine. We are looking forward to lots of strolling and sipping! :p

November 25 - 29. Short trip, but looks to be action packed. At VWL. Looking forward to all the Christmas activities.

Solo trip Nov 30-Dec 4 at either BCV or BWV. Waitlisted for BWV. Here's hoping.

We'll be at VWL on Nov 23-28.Staying at the MCO Hyatt on the 22nd, we get in too late We'll be at MVMCP on the 27th and CP on the 25th or 26th :pug: :pug: :pug:

I just barely got in on the Oct. roll call, but fit in better here! We're doing our 3rd F&WF Oct. 29-Nov. 11!! 78 days and counting (49 days until the festival starts and some nice person posts the menus for us!). :earboy2:

Nov 17-25. Me, DH, DD7, DD4 in BCV 1BR (I already can't go back to a studio and we haven't even stayed in the 1BR yet!) :rolleyes:

Jersey Week for us too! It'll be DH, DS, 8 & myself in a studio at BWV from 11/06 - 11/11. :cool1:

DD, 19 is a sophmore in college & hates that she'll be missing the Nov. trip for the second year in a row................that's what happens when you grow up! :sad:

We're heading down for Jersey week as well. Staying at SSR, our home resort. We've stayed there once before and enjoyed it. We are starting off the trip at Chef Mickey's for dinner on Sat. night - sort of a tradition with us. My son loves the Mickey head macaroni. ::MickeyMo

mstec said:
We're heading down for Jersey week as well. Staying at SSR, our home resort. We've stayed there once before and enjoyed it. We are starting off the trip at Chef Mickey's for dinner on Sat. night - sort of a tradition with us. My son loves the Mickey head macaroni. ::MickeyMo

We will be there for part of Jersey week 11/9 to 11/13. Now that the kids are in school, it is really a great time to go. Unfortunately, we are staying at Marriott Grand Vista, because we agreed to take their package/tour for $200 before buying at BWV. I would cancel in a second and stay at DVC, but it is nonrefundable.

If anyone knows how I can get out of it I will join you at home ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter