November Park Hours?

Kelsey'sMom

Earning My Ears
Hi, I was wondering what the normal park hours for the first few weeks in November would be? How often would they have the fireworks and Specto Magic at MK? What about Fantasmic at MGM, do they have that every night? Did they have any E nights last year in November? Thanks:D

We went last year in November. No E-nights, I think Fantasmic was every night at 7:00 (we went on a Thrus I think) MK fireworks yes(????) everynight but the time is different each night.
One waterpark is closed. Spectromagic is on only 2 nights (Tues & Sat I think)

This link will give you "projected" hours and it'll update as you get closer
Park hours

Thanks MaMudduck,
That's exactly what I was looking for! When in November did you go? Was is busy? Did you have to wait long in line ups for rides? We are pretty sure we are going early November (don't think we want to be there for their Thanksgiving?) but we can't agree on how many days to go for? I want to go for 2 weeks and DH wants to go for 10 days! I only wish that it didn't cost so much to fly down! (we plan to fly out of Sydney with AC and it's going to cost us $2600!)
Kelsey's Mom

We went from Nov 6 to Nov 13- During that weekend was Super Soap Weekend at MGM, it was also "Jersey Week", I think this when all the schools in New Jersey are closed from Thrusday-Monday. So Friday to Sun was very busy, but then it was really quiet after that. Lines weren't long at all:D , The weather was GREAT! Low 80's during the day & only 1 evening did it rain.

I would suggest you might want to go after or around Nov. 15, the last few years this has been when the Canadian buy 1 ticket get the 2nd 50%off for 7 day Park Hoppers are on sale, but it usually isn't announced until Oct. sometime.
Then you miss "Jersey Week, Super Soap" and it before US thanksgiving.

How do I find that sight for projected hours, I will be there from Oct 27 - Nov 3rd I would love to be able to find the October ones also.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter