• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2015 car rental thread

I checked this morning and it was still the same. Checked again just now & it's down to $117.

What codes are you guys using? Just the Alamo insiders and visa coupon? Or are you using the vroomvroom code? I can't get my rates for 11/3-11/9 down that low at all!

I'm with you. We are 11/11 - 11/21 and rates are almost 300.00. We are Costco and BJ's members.

Ugh I hate this. I reserved with the VROOM VROOM code and $30 off and Alamo insider and now I am going to cancel it because of the CDW included and I am not willing to take that chance

What codes are you guys using? Just the Alamo insiders and visa coupon? Or are you using the vroomvroom code? I can't get my rates for 11/3-11/9 down that low at all!
I'm having same issues for appox same dates. I got lucky and got in on a low price but would love lower

rates are back up again! just keep checking though..I have found the best rate with just the insider and Visa code..I am very happy with a fullsize for 8 days for $115..
And the rates are back down again. I just booked $115 for my 7+ days. Down from $117.:D

Clearly there is something with Alamo messing around with rates ... I'm going from the 11th to 18th and put in the visa and my insiders and full size is showing at 235.

Ugh.

Clearly there is something with Alamo messing around with rates ... I'm going from the 11th to 18th and put in the visa and my insiders and full size is showing at 235.

Ugh.

This is in family with my quotes from 3-9...still hoping for a good one...and preferably for a mini van! I have a national emerald aisle for 210$ with work discount that I will use if I can't get a minivan for sub250 (currently 350 is the best I have found at dollar and national)..I will also keep trying for a cheap (120?) full size at Alamo and if there is nothing larger on emerald aisle we will switch to that and cancel our national one day of..

And the rates are back down again. I just booked $115 for my 7+ days. Down from $117.:D
My rate is down another $1 today. I sympathize with all whose dates are just a tiny bit off from mine but rates are so much higher. I'm usually paying those higher rates. I'm so happy these dates are working out for me. This is a solo trip for me. When I first looked the rates were over $300 and I couldn't have justified that. I really prefer to have a rental car - well worth the rates I'm getting now.

I've been checking over and over and still have no change. Figured I would change it by one day to see if it made a difference and saw the great deals. Think it must be because it is starting on a holiday. My dates are also Nov 11-18. :(

We're flying into Sanford, and I still can't find anything less that $230 for a week! Yikes!

Check your Alaomo rates today. It appears they are down again. I just dropped mine another $20.

Do you need to print out the AD2338FDF coupon? i have Visa but can't find the coupon to print out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter