Nov 10, 2012--Western FANTASY!!

Good news - Well they opened the airport back up and flights have resumed.

Bad news - We are supposed to get a Nor Easter on Wednesday night into Thursday (Our flight is Thursday).

We go to get there. We need to hear the HORNS (Meaning we are on vacation).

pixiedust: pixiedust: Hopefully this will help! pixiedust: pixiedust:

Does anyone know if we are going to see Christmas decorations on the Fantasy during our cruise?

My DH called and they said they the ships will be decorated by 17 Nov. Hopefully they will start early so that we get to see them.

Kman34 said:
Anyone started packing yet?

Packing all day yesterday, and all this evening so far! OMG! So much stuff! Getting so excited I can't stand it!
We leave Friday early am, before the crack of dawn actually!
Can wait to meet everyone finally and go on vacatioooonnnnnn!

See you all so soon!

Weather is looking good so far! I hope its accurate!

November 10 Orlando: partly cloudy 78 F but feels like 87
November 12 Grand caymen: sunny 80 F but feels like 98
November 13 and 14 in Mexico: sunny 86 F
November 16 Castaway cay: sunny 79 F

We're headed to FL tomorrow! :drive::cool1::banana: Can't wait to head to the pier and step onboard! Soooo ready for vacation! :beach:

Here's a little pixie dust for all of us for safe trips down there! :goodvibes

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thanks for the weather update.
We're having the twins 5th birthday party on Thursday night, so we're busy planning that. We fly out Friday afternoon, so I guess we'll be packing Friday morning.

Woke up this morning in Orlando.:cool1: Yesterday was a very long day. Surprised the kids so we stayed up all night packing while they slept. Woke them up at 3:30am and drove them to the airport. They still don't know about the cruise--We are going to pack everything up and tell them we are going home and then drive to the port instead of the airport. Can't wait!!!! Going to brave WDW today. Wanted to go to Universal but thinking it's too much.

firsttimedisneyy said:

Where did you find this weather report? Is there a website? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Woke up this morning in Orlando.:cool1: Yesterday was a very long day. Surprised the kids so we stayed up all night packing while they slept. Woke them up at 3:30am and drove them to the airport. They still don't know about the cruise--We are going to pack everything up and tell them we are going home and then drive to the port instead of the airport. Can't wait!!!! Going to brave WDW today. Wanted to go to Universal but thinking it's too much.

Don't run yourself out before the cruise....great idea of surprising the kids.

firsttimedisneyy said:

Those temperatures are just what i need! Dealing with low 50ies and 40ies tomorrow! Possible snow im hearing in Va. Yikes! Friday just cant get here soon enough!
Thanks for weather update!

I reqret to have to do this but Debbie and Drew Makovec will not be sailing on the Fantasy Sat. She wants the organizer of the FE group to know they won't be there. They tragically lost their only child Kristen, mother of a 2 yr old, 4 yr. old and devoted husband left behind. She was in an auto accident in Washington, DC..very tragic. We were doing this cruise with them for their 40th anniversary....so we have cancelled also. Please keep them in your prayers. This would have been their first cruise ever. Thanks for getting this to the right people. karen

I am so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for Deb, Drew, and their family and friends.

Three days left...last day to book anything online. Soooooo looking forward to this vacation.

OK LaGuardia Airport/delta has cancelled our flight tomorrow due to a Nor Easter.

We have booked another flight at a different airport that I hope will fly tomorrow. This is crazy.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter