• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

??Notification of Experiation of Disney Club??

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
Did you get a notice to renew your Disney Club??

I sure didn't!! I thought I joined in Oct. 2000. But the website said it expired Sept 19,2001. I wanted to renew at $29. rate?? Now What??

Did this Happen to you??

Our DC membership expired in Sept also. We chose not to renew, but Friday we got a postcard in the mail asking us if we wanted to renew at the $29 rate. So you still probably can.

I joined in October of last year, but my membership expires 12/31/01 (at least according to my card) and I received a postcard a couple of weeks ago and called to renew. If you want to renew, you should call and speak with someone about it. My guess is you will receive the renewal rate.

Beverly Lynn - I know what you mean! But as long as I have a Valid AP,I think I will renew the DC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter