Not sure what made me think this was a good Idea

newmouse2008

dis veteran
I am going for a Walk in about an hour and came up with the "brilliant" Idea that I would live stream it..... Not sure what you will see, if you join me, might be nothing, if I can't figure it out or if the thunder won't stop.. the event is called.. And I am walking.......... it might just me watching the rain.... LOl

T;)

When you walk through a storm
Keep your chin up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At he end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone.

Walk On Teresa​

Or...if you wear you Nefertiti costume (dont pretend you dont have one) you can Walk Like an Egyptian.

Hi Kevin (and John)...I think T will be less than amused with our responses but it was fun anyway. I'd join her on the walk but it's raining here in Ohio AGAIN. It has rained nearly every day this summer so far. So over it already. No Walking on Sunshine up here.

Kim

I can't believe nobody thought of Walk on the Wild Side yet.

Hi Kevin (and John)...I think T will be less than amused with our responses but it was fun anyway. I'd join her on the walk but it's raining here in Ohio AGAIN. It has rained nearly every day this summer so far. So over it already. No Walking on Sunshine up here.

Kim

u huh...I see what you are up to.;)

You're all "this is fun, but T wont like it" and you snuck in another one.

I thought you were going to Just Walk Away Renee.

If she walks a long way she could go walkin in Memphis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter