NOT making PS's at Epcot??

jellydisney

DIS Veteran
Hi, I was planning on making a few PS's for World Showcase, but my boyfriend says I shouldn't plan too much :rolleyes: and that we should just decide when we get there.

However, we are going during spring break (3/14 to 3/19). Is this extremely unwise? Will we be able to just "walk in" to WS restaurants with a half hour wait or less?

Why don't you make a couple of PS's and then should you want to cancel them it won't cost you anything. Otherwise, you might have trouble getting in anywhere. good luck to you.

hi, we always just wing it. We have very rarely had to wait over 45 minutes at any EPCOT restaurant, even during the digustingly crowded times. BUT we do PS for resort restaurants in the evenings (BOMA, Chief Mickey's, JIKO,O'hana, ect.)

I would make a few PS if there is any place that you have your heart set on. I can't tell you how many times we've been at the podium at different restaurants in Epcot waiting for our table and have heard them turn people away saying the place was sold out for the night. You are going during spring break, so make a few. AFter all, you can always cancel wing it if you get in somewhere else you go.
I'll be there from the 12th through the 15th, let's keep our fingers crossed that it's not too crowded!

Make some. You don't have to tell him, then when you guys are faced with hour-long waits, you can pull the rabbit out of the hat! He'll love you!

I agree with tinkie, especially over Spring break. I always make PS's whenever we go and alway feel bad for those people who are told it's and hour wait or are compeley turned away because the restaurant is booked solid.

Yes as the others posters mentioned, you can wait for hours or get turned away. Not to start a long thread, but you would surprise at the amount of flak the host or hostess gets for not having room. :eek:

We do not like to wait so we always make PS, Breakfast, lunch and dinner from the time we get there to the time we leave. Yes we plan that far in advance for meals too... :)

I went during the slowest time of the year and they were turning people away from San Angel in Mexico and LeCellier in Canada on the two nights we ate in WS.

Make some RESSIES.

Lori

We were there at the beginning of this month, it was very UNcrowded. BUT, I tried to make a PS for LeCellier upon entering the park around 3 in the afternoon and couldn't get one, they were full! I took Garden Grill instead and when we got there at 7:20 for our PS they were turning people away. Next time I will be sure to make my PS's ahead of time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter