Norway or Castle Breakfast?

Disneysnel

Mouseketeer
I am helping my DD plan her honeymoon and she would love to go to a princess breakfast. So, does anyone have any advice on which one would be better for a grown-up little girl (who is just like her Mom) ?? Please?

Thanks so much!

We went to both last year and our family loved them! But, if I had to choose one, I would definately go with Cindy's Breakfast at the Castle! princess:
You can't beat the location...

But, you could always make PS's for both! ;)

We enjoy them both.

If I really had to choose and it was my first time, it would be CRT hands down because of the location and atmosphere.

If I've been to both (I have) several times, I'd probably pick PSB or maybe alternate if I'm lucky enough.

Let me put it this way, if I was bringing family or friends with little girls for the first trip ever or a trip of a lifetime, it would be CRT hands down.

But we enjoy them both.

I agree with the other posters, that I'd do CRT. There's more of a princess "feel" in the MK castle, although if I couldn't get Cinderella's, I'd be very pleased to get the Norway princess breakfast.

Thanks - I think I will try for both and leave it to fate? I am sure she will enjoy either or both!
Now if I can just get her to let me come along on that honeymoon!
Kelley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter