Non DIS'er Cruiser Question

And if your roommate thinks its strange now, just say it will immediately become obvious, or more confusing, once you're on board. :sail:

Don....I fully understand. :confused3 It is very difficult to explain to Non DISers, especially when they also don't understand the magic of Disney. ( or should I said the WONDER.....)

... I was just wondering about this!

My best friend from college is cruising with me. She knows what the DIS is, she knows I listen to the podcast, and, well, that's it. I have explained that this is the best time to go on a cruise, not just because the timing works for us but because of all the extra events, great pricing, etc.

I have not told her there are 700 DISers on the boat, nor have I explained the special guests, fish extenders, etc.

I have visions of saying something like "You go ahead to the pool - I'll be right there!" and then showing up two hours later after a DIS event.

Do you think she'll notice? :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter