No seating.

Lady Hiss

Mouseketeer
Just looking at the artist rendering of CommuniCore Plaza that I received in an email promotion from Disney. It shows the Enchanted show on the ‘stage’ and audience is sitting on the ground. Please tell me this isn’t accurate. Not fun for us older folks.

Just looking at the artist rendering of CommuniCore Plaza that I received in an email promotion from Disney. It shows the Enchanted show on the ‘stage’ and audience is sitting on the ground. Please tell me this isn’t accurate. Not fun for us older folks.
Lots of videos posted and it's not really a show but more a dance party. I've seen only one person sitting and she was on the ground with her child. Everyone else seem to be standing or dancing.

The Encanto show is a sing and dance along show.

Even in my most energetic years (first trip at 40!) when I could easily walk 10+ miles/day, I scratched my head at the scarcity of seating. Looking around at the hordes of weary, footsore guests, I always thought that the bright minds of Imagineers should have been tasked with ways to add as much seating throughout the parks as possible. It could be unobtrusive or bold area accent pieces. Don’t even get me started about a stand-up theatres presentation (yes, I am looking at YOU, Canada!) So it’s Circlevision. How about simple round stools?

Honestly there are not plenty of bark benches anywhere. There are some, here and there. If there is one thing I would change about the parks, this would be it!

Not only no seats but no cover from the blazing Florida sun. I stopped by… was able to sit in the shade on my scooter… but left scratching my head at the set up and design. Not sure who thought this was a good idea.
It does seem like Disney doesn't consult with the average park goer when designing things these days. The Imagineers and top level execs should know that seating and shade are top priorities, as is the need to design rides with high capacity.

Even in my most energetic years (first trip at 40!) when I could easily walk 10+ miles/day, I scratched my head at the scarcity of seating. Looking around at the hordes of weary, footsore guests, I always thought that the bright minds of Imagineers should have been tasked with ways to add as much seating throughout the parks as possible. It could be unobtrusive or bold area accent pieces. Don’t even get me started about a stand-up theatres presentation (yes, I am looking at YOU, Canada!) So it’s Circlevision. How about simple round stools?

Honestly there are not plenty of bark benches anywhere. There are some, here and there. If there is one thing I would change about the parks, this would be it!

For the old Circle-Vision shows they were trying to cram in as many people as possible. There was a time when the line might be 30 minutes for the amazing panoramic Circle-Vision movies. Adding stools would have limited the number they could put in there. Of course now, the 10 people who go in there could each have their own lounge chair.... 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter