No Longer coming to you Live from Disney World! Take 3 DDW'S TAMBU LOUNGE 8/6

I really should stop reading this thread as my plan to not make any ADRs for October is slowly going out of the window :laughing:

While I'm trying to decide which restaurant or snack to feature next, let's go to Epcot's France for a...

SLUSHIE BREAK

Photo by Avasmommy526

While they do have French wines available for purchase, the real draw here are these...

Two flavors of slushies are offered...

Grey Goose Lemon Citron Slush and Grand Marnier Orange Slush
- Photo by emmebear -

Let's begin with the Grey Goose Lemon Citron Slush...

- Photo by Linda67 -

So which of our reporters chose Lemon?...

Linda67
- Photo by jabead -

vettegirl (Lori)

podsnel (Ellen)

emmebear (Patty)

JintyB (Jeanette)

Vicki (GoofySon'sMom) and Tracy (Tracer00)

And then there is my favorite, the Grand Marnier Orange Slush...

- Photo by smile4stamps -

Other fans of the Orange Slush are...

smile4stamps (Paula)

JulieODC

Julie said, "Wow! This was sooo good! How have I missed this all these years!?"

Kimmy2Disney & her DH

TinkerbellNY6's mom

DisWishes720 (Jenna) & Jenna's brother's DGF Hollly

emmebear (Patty)

disnmooner2013 even withstood the rain for his Orange Slush.

And what's better than one Orange slush?...

- Photo by Kimmy2Disney -

Or how about one of each?...

- Photo by yorkshirebelle -

Or perhaps you prefer the occasionally available La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush (Grey Goose Vodka Orange, St. Germain liquor with White and Red Cranberry Juice)?...

- Photo by cindymindy -

Cindy said, "Sweet, yet tart and delicious!"

Nearby the France Slushie Stand is a great location to meet up with DIS friends. Here is the very first DISmeet which was photographed for the Live Thread (Aug. 2012)...

wilmabride (Joh), JustEmmy (Em), emmysmommy (Brenda), The Goofy Son (Andrew), GoofySon'sMom (Vicki), Tracerr00 (Tracy), and Tracy's DD
- Photo by emmysmommy -

And here is a photo from my first DISmeet at the slushie stand (March 2013)...

GoofySon'sMom (Vicki) & jabead (Barb)
- Photo by jabead -

And then the last DISmeet to be photographed for the Live Thread (Dec. 2013)...

Linda67 (Linda), DisneyKid4Life (Rob), Hunter (Paula's DH), smile4stamps (Paula), and jabead (Barb)
- Photo by Linda67 -

I wasn't even considering Grand Floridian Cafe for our next trip, but that frittatta & turkey sausage just won me over :rotfl:

This text which I received from Paula (smile4stamps) yesterday has inspired the theme for today's Live Thread Highlights post...

Paula said, "Can you tell Jeri thanks?!" :laughing:

And so today I am featuring Downtown Disney's...

- Photos by jerseytinkerbell -

The reason that Paula wanted to thank Jeri (jerseytinkerbell) was because during Jeri & Rob's WDW trip last October, they visited Paradiso37 twice and sent reports to the live thread. Here is the one that must have caught Paula's eye... ;)

Jeri said, "We started with the 45 oz. Paradiso Bowl filled with the Category 37 Hurricane..."

Category 37 Hurricane - A mix of 37 Premium Rum, Jamaican Dark Rum, Bacardi 151, orange and pineapple juices along with grenadine

"You get to keep this huge cup and refills are only $10. We split this and are currently working on our first refill. This is a great deal! You can even switch drinks for the refill if you want to. You can also bring this back anytime for the $10 refill. I think we will be coming here a few more times this trip just for that deal."

Here is the menu with the other Specialty Drink options with which you can fill bowl...

And here are some of the other P37 margaritas and mojitos tried by our live reporters...

Regular Margarita
- Photo by emmebear -

Patty said, "Very strong margarita. I had 2."

Raspberry Margarita
- Photo by Arielle71 -

Pomegranate Margarita
- Photo by MickQuinn -

She said, "I tried the pomegranate margarita... Fairly strong, but smooth. The only downside was the lack of salt on the rim."

Mango Margarita
- Photo by rachel09985 -

Regular Mojito
- Photo by Arielle71 -

Mango Mojito
- Photo by rachel09985 -

They also claim to serve the World's Coldest Draft Beer...

- Photo by emmebear -

...and also a Swirl Sangria Margarita.

- Photo by lua1904 -

Patty & Emme
- Photo by emmebear -

Now let's take a look at their Starters...

- Photo by jerseytinkerbell -

Quesadillas - Flour Tortillas, Choice of Steak or Chicken, Imported Chesses, Sour Creme and Pico de Gallo

Jeri said, "These were really good!"

Mac & Cheese Bites - Crisp on the Outside, Creamy on the Inside with Jalapeno & Cilantro Dipping Sauce

Central American Crazy Corn - Fire Roasted Corn on the Cob, Spicy Yellow Pepper Sauce and Imported Cheeses (serves two)

MickQuinn also had this and commented, "I expected the cheese to be crumbles or something like that, but this was definitely stretchy and stringy. The corn had a great flavor from the butter and pepper sauce."

And Kimmy2Disney's review of the Crazy Corn was, "It was SO good!! I could have eaten it all myself!"

Mexican Dipping Trio - Chunky Guacamole, Chili con Carne, Spinach and Queso Dips served with Corn Tortilla Chips

Jeri said, "This was just okay."

Guacamole - Housemade, Chunky Fresh Avocado with Tomato, Lime and Cilantro, served with Corn Tortilla Chips
- Photo by rachel09985 -

Rachel said, "I loved the chips. The guacamole was decent but not the best."

Continued in next post :thumbsup2

The next items were from the "Platters from the Americas" section of their menu...

Chicken Enchiladas - chicken and corn tortillas with mole verde sauce. Served with cilantro rice and black beans.
- Photo by emmebear -

Patty said, "This was a huge portion. Very tasty!"

Baja Fish Tacos - Crispy Seasonal Fish, Roasted Corn Salsa, Lime Crema, Spicy Slaw & Tortilla Salad

Jeri said, "Rob loved these!"

Vicki (GoofySon'sMom) also had these and commented, "Very very good. Very fresh tasty crispy mahi mahi. We loved these"

AppleSister1 (Amy) also gave this review for the fish tacos, "These were only alright, very dry. Needed some actual slaw, not just shredded cabbage. Server gave me some hot sauce when he saw my reaction and that helped! Side salad was surprisingly lovely!"

And one more comment regarding these tacos from Kimmy2Disney, "My DH liked them and said the sauce was perfectly spicy!"

Chicken Burrito - Chicken, Flour Tortillas, Sauteed Peppers, Squash, Red Onions, Imported Cheeses, Sweet Chipotle BBQ Sauce, Cilantro Rice and Black Beans
- photo by jerseytinkerbell -

Jeri said, "Very tasty!"

From the Land: Grilled Skirt Steak, Spicy Chorizo Skewers, Chicken Flautas, Black Beans and Cilantro Rice
- Photo by MickQuinn -

She said, "This was delicious. The steak was flavorful and the flauta was crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. We really liked the cilantro flavored rice. The chorizo wasn't as firm or spicy as what we've had in other places."

From the menu section titled, "Salad Selections"...

Tortilla Salad (side salad portion without chicken) - mixed greens tossed with roasted corn, diced tomatoes, crispy tortilla chips and Queso fresco in a citrus vinaigrette

Kim said, "It was a good size for being a side and was delish!"

Skewered Shrimp & Jicama Orange Salad - Three Jumbo Skewered Shrimp with Mixed Greens Tossed with Orange Segments, Jicama, Dried Apricots, Raisins, Toasted Almond and Pumpkin Seeds in a Prickly Pear Vinaigrette

Kim said, "It had only 3 shrimp, but they were very large. My mom liked it and said she would order again!"

And we had one live review from the Sandwiches & Burgers section...

Paradiso 37 Cheeseburger - 8oz. Char Grilled Burger topped with Cheddar Cheese, Red Onion, lettuce, Tomato, Pickle on a Toasted Kaiser Bun, served with P37 Fries
- Photo by MickQuinn -

She said, "Pepere {Grandpa} ordered the Paradiso burger. DH tried some too and said it was really good. The bun had seasoning and was tasty too. These were some of the best fries ever. They were crisp, tasty and not greasy at all."

And speaking of the fries, emmebear sent us this great photo...

The fries were Emme's dinner, along with a side of Macaroni & Cheese...

- Photo by emmebear -

But P37 does have a Children's Menu, from which MickQuinn's DS (Quinn) chose the...

MEXICAN CRISPY CORN SHELL TACOS - Stuffed with Chicken or Beef with Lettuce, Tomatoes & Chefs Special Cheeses. Served with Black Beans and Cilantro Rice
- Photo by MickQuinn -

She said, "This was a large portion for a child. Quinn loved the tacos but didn't want to try the beans."

Quinn also had a Tropical Tango Splash (Pineapple & Orange Juice in a Light-up Cup)...

- Photo by MickQuinn -

And that just leaves dessert, of which we only had one that was tried by a live reporter...

Churros & Sopapillas Combo - Dusted with Cinnamon Sugar and served with Caramel Sauce
- Photo by MickQuinn -

She said, "Yummy dipped in the caramel sauce!"

However, Emme did have a single Mini Ice Cream Cone...

- Photos by emmebear -

So the overall comments regarding Paradiso 37 were nearly all positive...

MickQuinn said, "Paradiso 37 was a new restaurant for us, but one we would definitely return to again."

Vicki (GoofySon'sMom) said, "This is the first time here for us and we are really glad we tried it! Two thumbs up!"

Kimmy2Disney said, "We would eat here again, but would choose lunch or a weekday night so it wouldn't be so crowded!"

jerseytinkerbell said, "We found a new must do for us! Great service, great food and great drinks!"

However, we did have one live reporter that was not happy with their meal at P37...

lua1904 said, "The food at Paradiso was unfortunately terrible and not the best start to our Disney dining. We skipped dessert."

I love Paradiso 37! I haven't been there in a couple of years, but this post has inspired me to stop there next month when we visit. Those drinks and that corn on the cobb look great!

Wil and I went back to WDW in April. The dates were changed very last minute and finding a flight for me to get down there was an adventure. The dates worked well for me because I was on Easter break from school and Wil had some meetings moved up a week so off we went. ( The sad news is we would not be able to meet up with Paula and Hunter and Barb :sad::sad:)

I will admit I forgot to take some pics of some meals and I will and we ate at some locations multiple times because this trip was on the fly so no time to plan meals. We focused on our favorites though

The first review I have for you was Breakfast at THE WAVE. This is a new place for me and I had to try it since I had seen Brenda's reviews of this place. I arrived late the night before and we decided to go to MK that day (we don't spend a lot of time at this park). We went to the Wave around 8:30 and both had the breakfast buffet.

My first plate consisted of fruit with yogurt, grits with cheese and bacon, a multigrain cranberry bread, eggs, sweet potato pancake and a mini multigrain mickey waffle. I loved that all the food was so fresh and made out of multigrains. I know I went back up and got eggs benedict as well to split with Wil. The food was good and I was stuffed when I left

Wil had bacon, sausage, eggs, mickey waffle, everything bagel, hash browns and some fruit. He enjoyed his meal very much and agreed he would come back. We are not huge breakfast people and on most days we just have greek yogurt and fruit in the room. Once a trip we will usually do one breakfast and this was a good choice

Wil and I went back to WDW in April. The dates were changed very last minute and finding a flight for me to get down there was an adventure. The dates worked well for me because I was on Easter break from school and Wil had some meetings moved up a week so off we went. ( The sad news is we would not be able to meet up with Paula and Hunter and Barb :sad::sad:)

I will admit I forgot to take some pics of some meals and I will and we ate at some locations multiple times because this trip was on the fly so no time to plan meals. We focused on our favorites though

The first review I have for you was Breakfast at THE WAVE. This is a new place for me and I had to try it since I had seen Brenda's reviews of this place. I arrived late the night before and we decided to go to MK that day (we don't spend a lot of time at this park). We went to the Wave around 8:30 and both had the breakfast buffet.

My first plate consisted of fruit with yogurt, grits with cheese and bacon, a multigrain cranberry bread, eggs, sweet potato pancake and a mini multigrain mickey waffle. I loved that all the food was so fresh and made out of multigrains. I know I went back up and got eggs benedict as well to split with Wil. The food was good and I was stuffed when I left

Wil had bacon, sausage, eggs, mickey waffle, everything bagel, hash browns and some fruit. He enjoyed his meal very much and agreed he would come back. We are not huge breakfast people and on most days we just have greek yogurt and fruit in the room. Once a trip we will usually do one breakfast and this was a good choice

Oh goodness, I think this means I officially want to go to a breakfast at EACH deluxe resort - those plates look delicious! I'm a health nut so it would be great to have a semi-healthy Mickey waffle ;)

After Beth's terrific April breakfast review of The Wave, I'm going to follow with a review from our December trip. And by the way Beth, I did not have The Wave in our rotation, but that may change now. I just might be able to work it in. ;)

After having a great morning in DHS with crowds again being very light, we headed to a favorite TS of DH and myself.

On the ninth day of our Christmas trip, our family chose to eat...Lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby.

Back in the summer of 2013, HBD rolled out a lunch menu. The menu consists of a few sandwichs, a noodle bowl, the cobb salad, and a fettucine dish. DH and I had the opportunity to try out the lunch menu on our Anniversary trip back in September 2013 and we had such a terrific meal and service that we knew we had to return in December.

In my opinion, HBD is the one TS location in DHS that completely takes me out of feeling like I am in a theme park. The pace is a little slower and the food is more upscale. I have a little sentimentality for HBD as well as it was the location of our first lunch on our first family trip.

We had a ADR at high noon and despite the low crowds in the park, the check-in was very busy, with several large groups waiting to be seated. This will absolutely come into play later. After about a 15 minute wait, we were seated at a fairly small round table opposite the entryway.

Our server seemed very harried from the start of the meal. He had several large tables he was covering. I immediately heard the cue of the ominous service music, but we were determined to make the best of it.

HBD serves the standard rolls with meals, but they are kicked up a notch by being served with a delicious soft butter.

Being complete fans of the entrees we chose from our trip back in September, DH and I opted to split the Cobb Salad and Fettucine Alfredo. The Alfredo sounds simple, but it is elevated by the addition of prosciutto brittle. The brittle is such a great addition as it gives the dish texture and flavor. We decided to add chicken for DH and I went with a shrimp addition. Our server had a tough time understanding what we wanted to do, though we were splitting the entree, we were adding the two offered protein selections. After explaining what we wanted to do a few times, we were able to place our order.

We were served our split Cobb Salad as an appetizer. This is where the first snafu of our lunch occurred. As our salads were served, DS indicated that he needed a restroom break. As mentioned earlier, our table was fairly small, and as DH went to get up, his arm caught the side of his dressing cup(it was served on the side) and it spilled all over the table.

It was one of those things that can happen any time, and with three children we are fairly well versed in what to do to contain table accidents/incidents. While DH and DS were in the restroom, I used our napkins to cover the dressing spill. The only casualty from the incident was that I did not get many pictures from our lunch. :rolleyes2

Despite it being obvious from the used napkins over the table, our server never inquired as to whether we needed anything, including replacement napkins or dressing. We never received drink refills either.

Our food itself was absolutely delicious. My shrimp alfredo was terrific and DH enjoyed his portion with chicken. The Cobb Salad was as good as ever.

DS and DD surprised me by ordering the kid's pasta with parmesan cheese and sauce on the side. We also ordered a side of french fries for them.

The kids enjoyed their pasta and fries.

Our food was great at HBD on this visit, but our service was off. It was such a jarring contrast to September when our server David was so top notch.

I'm going to chalk our poor service up to the several very large adult parties there, possibly coupled with late ADR bookings, resulting in HBD being a little understaffed.

I will be back, and in fact, I have an ADR here in May. But I just might ask for David! ;)

Next up, we have the dinner DS and DD had been looking forward to for the entire trip! :goodvibes

Dee Dee - I have always wanted to to try HBD but we just never have. I think we will have to make room for a lunch here next time we hit the world. The lounge menu might work for us for a light lunch but I really want to try some things on the regular menu.

I highly recommend the Wave. it was very different from many of the breakfast buffets we have tried. not a big as some but very very good. My favorite breakfast is Fresh at the Dolphin. The have carved meats, a fresh made omelet station and they serve the mickey waffles, and pancakes right off the griddle. They also have some interesting antioxidant and detox juices.They have the normal breakfast buffet eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, oatmeal pastries and fresh fruit as well. It is my favorite breakfast place

After breakfast at the Wave we did not really eat lunch. I am sure we had some type of snack.... maybe a pretzel in Germany later in the day but I honestly can not remember and I apparently did not take a picture. However, dinner I remember as it was our 11th anniversary and we headed over to Flying Fish.

I love Flying Fish and when it is just Wil and I we prefer to sit at the bar. The bartenders are great with their service and Wil and I enjoy eating at the bar at certain places.

As it was our anniversary they sprinkled much unexpected pixie dust upon us. They gave us an amuse. It was some type fo avacado and crab soup and it was fantastic. Wow what flavors. They also gave us each a glass of champagne which was funny because we had both ordered a Hendrick's martini, so I guess you could say we were double fisting at this point:rotfl:

We decided to start out with the cheese tray which turned out to be a great choice. I liked all but one of the cheese... it was too strong for me but Wil thoroughly enjoyed it so it was all good. This was a great way to start a non traditional style meal

I decided after the amuse and the cheese to just get an appetizer for dinner and it turned out to be the best decision ever. I ordered the tuna tartare appetizer minus the wasabi. This was seriously the best tuna tartare . This was simply amazing. It makes me want to buy a plane ticket to eat their tomorrow
Wil had the crab cake which I am sorry to say I forgot to take a pic. He loved it.

Craig the bartender then brought us a sample of their grapefruit sorbet martini. More pixie dust for us and it was excellent and unique. We enjoyed it. I will also say we ate here a couple of times at the bar and Craig, Kristen and Lorna were awesome. We eve commented to the manager about how awesome they are.

We decided to get their signature dessert which was a banana napoleon . I loved it and Wil put up with it. He is not a banana fan but I convinced him tot give it a try. I think it is amazing and light as far as desserts go.

I highly recommend Flying Fish. I absolutely love it here. So delicious. Service was wonderful and I could not have wished for a better meal to celebrate our 11 years of marriage.

On a side note... love my DH , he needed convincing that WDW is the best place ever but he is now so convinced he wants to move to Florida:rotfl2:

Sorry I took off without saying goodbye, but the day before I left on my Disney World trip ended up being crazy busy. But anyway, I arrived at the Wilderness Lodge (where I'm staying for the first 4 nights of my 7 night trip) on Sunday and have had a great first two days. I've just posted a live update on my Dining Report, so if you are interested here's the LINK. My kids also requested that I post photos on Instagram, so if you'd like to follow along there you can do so @jabead.

We went to Animal Kingdom the next day and after riding Everest three times in a row and taking a little safari ride we found ourselves hungry and at Flame Tree BBQ

I had the Smoked Chicken Salad which was really good. It had lots of chicken in it and chick peas and brown beans with greens and a smattering of veggies.

Wil went with the Chicken and ribs combo and loved it. The chicken was very good and he let me try a bite. He also really enjoyed the ribs. He says every park should have a Flame Tree BBQ

When I was in the planning stages of our trip, I knew that I had to give the kids the opportunity to dine at the newest table service location in the MK.

DH and I had dined here on our anniversary trip and while we we enjoyed the setting, we found the atmosphere to be pretty loud.

But what would the kiddos think?

On the ninth day of our Christmas trip, our family chose to eat...Dinner at Be Our Guest.

DS and DD were really looking forward to getting the chance to dine in the Beast's castle. They were very, very excited. Once we checked in, we crossed the bridge and walked closer to the entrance. We had about a twenty five minute wait. When we were called DS and DD had to take turns holding the candelabra to our table. It really seemed to be the little details that they were enjoying.

We were seated in the main ballroom. To me, this area is very loud, but of course, the kids paid absolutely no attention to the noise and instead were completely wowed by just getting to eat IN THE BEAST'S CASTLE!!

We walked around and looked at the other rooms. It was unanimous within our family that we would like to dine in The West Wing on a future trip.

My photos of our meal are woefully lacking, with just two being taken. :sad2:

DS and DD ordered plain pasta with parmesan cheese added and a side of french fries.

It had been quite awhile since lunch and their dinner was gone in the blink of an eye.

At the suggestion of our server, DH chose the Grilled Strip Steak with french fries. He raved about his steak, saying it had great flavor and was very tender.

I selected the Thyme Scented Pork Rack Chop with mac and cheese and I subbed broccoli for the green beans. My entree was good, but not nearly as good as DH's steak.

For dessert, the kid's split "The Grey Stuff".

The kid's liked the novelty of the grey stuff on top of the chocolate shell, but I'm not sure they loved the taste. I found it to be pretty dry.

DH and I chose to share a chocolate cream puff.

This cream puff had a great chocolate flavor. The puff pastry was light and airy. This was a terrific dessert.

Despite my assessment during the our anniversary trip that BOG was a great experience but needed to be limited in visits due to the overall noise level, I once again learned to "never say never" as a parent because the kids loved every single aspect of this meal. They still talk about their dinner at Be Our Guest.

So in summary, we will definitely be back here to dine again.

Up next, our very last meal of our holiday trip. :worried:

Hello everyone! :wave2:

I'm back after having a fantastic week at Disney World. I took more than a thousand photos with my son's new camera that he let me borrow, so I have much to show you all. So please check out my dining report LINK. I should be able to get started on it very soon.

As far as the future plan for this thread, I believe DeeDee still has one more review from her December trip. Also, I think Beth has more reviews from her Easter week trip, and perhaps will also post some from her current trip. I will also keep my eye on the thread and will do more "highlights from past live reviews" posts as needed to keep this thread active and on page 1 of the Dining Reviews section of the boards. I want trip planners to be able to easily access the hundreds of live reviews that are included in the three live threads, so hope to keep this thread (and more importantly the Table of Contents listed on pages 1 and 2) around for awhile to use as a planning tool.

This text which I received from Paula (smile4stamps) yesterday has inspired the theme for today's Live Thread Highlights post...

Paula said, "Can you tell Jeri thanks?!" :laughing:

Yay! I am so glad you made it to Paradiso this trip. I am dragging my cup back with me next week and I am ready for refills! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Sadly, we have arrived at our final meal of our holiday trip. And it was a repeat, or should I say "three-peat" of a new to us dining option that had become a family favorite.

On the tenth day of our Christmas trip, our family chose to eat...Breakfast at Trails End.

After we were packed up, we took a boat over to Fort Wilderness. We checked in and had about a five minute wait, during which we chatted with the absolutely wonderful hostesses. These ladies are so pleasant, friendly, and gracious that they alone almost make dining at TE worthwhile. Fortunately, the food backs up the service. :)

I had a delicious strawberry yogurt parfait with fresh strawberries and blueberries. We were told the caramel pecan bread pudding was a fairly new item on the buffet and it was very, very good. I found it to be very similar to the breakfast bread pudding at Boma.

The bacon was better than the standard paper thin version. TE bacon was thicker with a more full bodied flavor.

Breakfast finished, we had one final boat ride back to the WL before we hit the road.

The good news is that we will be back very soon and TE has made the cut, which is likely of no surprise to anyone. But we do have a few "new to us" ADRs as well.

We had an absolutely wonderful Christmas season trip. We experienced magic in so many places and we can't wait to be back. ;)

The day before I left on my trip to Disney World, I received a great review from Jeanette (JintyB) regarding her visit to the Disney Cafe in London. My apologies for taking so long in getting it posted.

Jeanette said, "We visited today with the friends we were in WDW with last August, although my daughter was absent due to a school project. The cafe is hidden in Harrods but we eventually found it on the fourth floor."

"A spinning Mickey greets you at the door."

"Here's the menu."

"I forgot to snap the kid's menu, although this is Wendy doing the word search on the back. The spot the difference puzzles were surprisingly difficult!!"

"We visited late afternoon and it was quite quiet so I wandered about and took a few snaps."

"Big Ben"

"Tink"

"They had themed corners showing movies. This was Toy Story."

"Rapunzel and Tangled."

"Cars"

"Onto the food."

"Sauteed mushroom and crumbled stilton crepe"

"Falafel and grilled haloumi cheese bap."

"Kids' cod goujons bap with a cute Mickey on the bap."

"Kids' penne pasta with meat sauce."

"And Dave and I had a cream tea. I WANT this tea set!"

"Now, apparently there may be a debate about jam before cream or cream before jam, but this is how I like it."

"The scones were warm and the jam and clotted cream were delicious. The tea (with milk) was also great, but we weren't allowed it until our waitress had explained how a tea strainer worked...?!"

"Dave couldn't hold his tea properly as he was knocked off of his motorbike yesterday and the hand he isn't using is a bit mis-shapen! Thanks to good protective clothing and our fabulous NHS service, he was home safely two hours later a bit bruised but very much alive." :)

"So that concludes our little bit of Disney dining. All the food was very good and every plate was left very empty." :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter