No Fireplace....Where to hang Christmas Stockings?

chrismiss56 said:
We hang them with the 3M sticky hooks right on the wall. After the holidays the hooks come right off with no marks on the wall!! They are hanging over a love seat right next to the tree. Looks GREAT!!

Have a magical Disney Day!!

We also use the 3M hooks(I think they are called Command adhesive) and hang them next to our tree.

We hang ours on the stairs. It's a short staircase, so for the five of us(cat including) it fills up nicely. I also wrap the green tree garland arond the top.

My mom always hung ours from the staircase too. I think she'd be surprised to know so many people did that. :) In our last aparment, my husband and I hung them from this big pillar that was in the living room (structural feature, but also kinda cool). Now we just hang them from the drawer handles of our china cabinet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest