Night out alone

kdog_1981

Mouseketeer
Wondering how many other dads venture out alone when the kids go down and the DW? The DW and me plan on doing nights out alone. We have 3 little kids and plan on using the kids nite out but most likely just once. We are staying at BC and I plan on checking out the ESPN pub and that brewery. Any other ideas?

My DW and I have hit the boardwalk and downtown disney. ESPN zone is good for a cold beer when needed..... my next trip we are going to run the kids ragged until the park closes and then crack a bottle of wine at the hotel... Have fun !

We have done ESPN. I would suggest maybe jellyrolls or a walk to Epcot to enjoy a drink. I also like the lounge at the Yacht club, very nice and interment with a real cool bar.

Our DD is too young to be left alone, but we are going to get a night to ourselves next week when the grandparents are in to visit. Did the same thing on our last trip, and loved it.

Additionally, MK is open late on Sunday, and I'm thinking I might go over there all by myself to hit some of the rides my wife doesn't like to do (Space Mountain, BTM, etc.) after we put our daughter down. My wife and I each got a little bit of "solo" time last trip, and it was awesome to have a few hours where you were only beholden to your own whims and could do whatever you wanted without compromise.

Additionally, MK is open late on Sunday, and I'm thinking I might go over there all by myself to hit some of the rides my wife doesn't like to do (Space Mountain, BTM, etc.) after we put our daughter down. My wife and I each got a little bit of "solo" time last trip, and it was awesome to have a few hours where you were only beholden to your own whims and could do whatever you wanted without compromise.

Excellent idea and one I hadn't considered. I've got a pair of date nights set up for wife and I, but a late night solo trip to hit the rides sounds like a great idea!

After our last trip (group of 16 total), my wife and I decided to do nights out alone whenever possible. She doesn't care about fireworks, light shows, etc. For our next trip, she already told me to stick around in the parks when she gets tired. Depending on his energy, DS will either stay with me, or head back with DW. More than likely he'll want to stay with her though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter