• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sad about Tron or Guardians. Didn't expect for this year.

Actually happy to sneak a trip in before those open as they will attract big crowds!
Most likely our next trip will be Summer 2022. I wonder if either or both of these will be open then?

Subscribing to my favorite thread! Thanks so much to Ryan and to all those who consistently post and make my daily reading all the more interesting. Happy New Year everyone!!

I'm a diehard hopper, and I feel cheated if I'm ever forced to just go to one park a day, so I've been waiting to see it come back! I love 2 in one, 3 is my limit, but will do 4 if I'm searching for something, or meeting someone.

Yeah, we hopped really only when using CL FPs. But the thought of hopping to all 4 parks on 1/1/21-?! 🤷‍♀️ jealous...

We will park hop if we have it but most times we don't bother paying for it as would rather save the $ and then just plan each day around one park and works fine for us

But I know a lot of people really missed it/live having it

If the park hours increase for late January (though I doubt it will) .. I may spring for the hoppers just to have some fun and variety;

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter