News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a reason why they are blocked. Much of their information can be questionable.

Nobody has FP right now so how can it be offered to them??? I'd take the information with a grain of salt at this time until if/when a more reliable resource reports it.
The comment was just confusing. They were added to the Walt Disney World Gateway Hotel collection. It was also reported that in the past, these resorts would be extended the 60-day advance booking window for FastPass+ and access to Extra Magic Hours, but there is no FastPass+ or EMH currently offered at Walt Disney World.

That's what was actually said. So I'd take this as an accurate statement of these hotels being added and now eligible to book through the Disney Reservation Center.

Hey, everybody!

I just want to make sure that you guys are all aware that we report Disney news over on wdwinfo.com where you'll find that our homepage changes throughout the day with new headlines, videos, and social posts. Our News page is HERE and is updated many times throughout the day as well with not only Disney news but Disney-related editorial articles as well.

We'd sure appreciate it if you shared our links as opposed to our competitors' but we understand that you all have different sources for your Disney news.

Also, just so everyone knows, we wait to report on things until they are officially announced or we will clearly mark it as a rumor. You won't see us reporting on information that was obtained by Disney cast members from their internal system called the "HUB" or from internal Disney emails. We have a reputation to uphold and we take that seriously.

If you see a story that you think we'd like to know about, please drop an email to us at content@wdwinfo.com.

Thanks a million! :goodvibes

Hey, everybody!

I just want to make sure that you guys are all aware that we report Disney news over on wdwinfo.com where you'll find that our homepage changes throughout the day with new headlines, videos, and social posts. Our News page is HERE and is updated many times throughout the day as well with not only Disney news but Disney-related editorial articles as well.

We'd sure appreciate it if you shared our links as opposed to our competitors' but we understand that you all have different sources for your Disney news.

Also, just so everyone knows, we wait to report on things until they are officially announced or we will clearly mark it as a rumor. You won't see us reporting on information that was obtained by Disney cast members from their internal system called the "HUB" or from internal Disney emails. We have a reputation to uphold and we take that seriously.

If you see a story that you think we'd like to know about, please drop an email to us at content@wdwinfo.com.

Thanks a million! :goodvibes

And thanks to you, Jackie, for taking over for rteetz as Webmaster. :)

Wow, Disney jsut killed BlueSky completely:

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/the-walt-disney-company-to-close-blue-sky-studios/
I'm a little surprised. I did feel like they were a bit out of place after the acquisition, but they've had some solid movies and I had hoped they might find a niche that wasn't in the same mold as DAS and Pixar. It's really sad for the numerous employees. Some may find homes within Disney, but it's hard to say.

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/the-walt-disney-company-to-close-blue-sky-studios/
I'm a little surprised. I did feel like they were a bit out of place after the acquisition, but they've had some solid movies and I had hoped they might find a niche that wasn't in the same mold as DAS and Pixar. It's really sad for the numerous employees. Some may find homes within Disney, but it's hard to say.

Blue Sky hadn't even crossed my mind when the Fox acquisition was done. They had some good stuff, I thing the early Ice Age movies were the best. More Disney IP. I need a Sid magic band now.

At first, I thought it meant Blue Sky Imagineering, and the Blue Sky Cellar? at DCA. Interesting that they are still going ahead with the Ice Age Disney+ content

Blue Sky hadn't even crossed my mind when the Fox acquisition was done. They had some good stuff, I thing the early Ice Age movies were the best. More Disney IP. I need a Sid magic band now.

Oh, yeah, I thought about them greatly and how redundant they would be. I thought they might sell them, but I had hoped they might set them to a particular niche, like maybe even Marvel or something in that area. Something had to differentiate them from the other two studios - unfortunately nothing really did.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, I thought about them greatly and how redundant they would be. I thought they might sell them, but I had hoped they might set them to a particular niche, like maybe even Marvel or something in that area. Something had to differentiate them from teh other two studios - unfortunately nothing really did.

Yeah. I would bet a lot of the best people there have (or will be) moved to the other disney animation units.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter