• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2020

22 year old lady gets urinated on by 46 year old man in line waiting for flight of passage. . Man was kicked out of wdw for the rest of day. He didn’t mean to pee on her he just had to go and some got on her. Disney gave her a change of clothes.

So are we saying he was peeing on the wall or something and she caught some uh, splash?

They put bathrooms in the queue. I think choosing to pee in the queue would be grounds for kicking out for more than a day (like... Forever). Unless he had some kind medical emergency and wasn't actually urinating there on purpose I suppose...?

Officially*

*excluding the other higher grossing animated film from last year.
Or as Dreamworks is telling it, Abominable was the number 1 animated movie of 2019*

*excluding remakes, sequels and other non-original content

Edit: PS this claim is actually on the Abominable Wikipedia page

Last edited:
Yeah they really need to start getting the word out because for people like me I won't be staying at any Skyliner resort again unless it's with a car then my Son has severe sensory and Anxiety issues and won't be caught dead near the Skyliner. At point is it even cost effective for a family. It's sad because we love AOA and he loves POP.

Maybe Uber is an option? We’ve used it several times to get to water parks when the buses are taking too long! Can’t understand why a ton of buses aren’t going there in February- LOL!

Unless I'm mistaken, a room discount dropped today too - I hadn't seen this before:

Bask in the Sun & Fun – Save Up to 25% on Rooms This Spring and Summer

Make the most of your Walt Disney World Resort vacation when you stay in the magic with this great offer.
Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights April 1 through September 12, 2020 when you book by February 26, 2020.

Unless I'm mistaken, a room discount dropped today too - I hadn't seen this before:

Bask in the Sun & Fun – Save Up to 25% on Rooms This Spring and Summer

Make the most of your Walt Disney World Resort vacation when you stay in the magic with this great offer.
Save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights April 1 through September 12, 2020 when you book by February 26, 2020.

That is new too

Feeling that the new head of WDW is left with the task of saving the golden goose. For 2020 and beyond, how to repair the customer view about being nickle and dimed to death. About how to "hide" the petty charges like parking and resort, kill the rumor of paid FP, charges for dining reservations, etc.

The discounts being announced now tell me that booking for the summer are down... Only an impression at this point.

Feeling that the new head of WDW is left with the task of saving the golden goose. For 2020 and beyond, how to repair the customer view about being nickle and dimed to death. About how to "hide" the petty charges like parking and resort, kill the rumor of paid FP, charges for dining reservations, etc.

The discounts being announced now tell me that booking for the summer are down... Only an impression at this point.
That'd be my guess, too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter