News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does the riverboat dock during these refurbishments, north of the contemporary resort on bay lake?
The dry dock that is used for reforming the riverboat is over there. Unless they are working on the vessel itself there would be no reason to bring it all the way there.

If I was good at painting it might be fun, but since Im not and I am sure no one wants to see a two headed Donald with elephant ears. I will pass lol

That too bad but I wonder how many knew you could do this. Water Skiing outside the Kingdom was such a cool experience. At least the mini boats are still around.

Not much else to do in Bay Lake anymore. No River Country, no Discovery Island, no water sports...
And I haven’t seen the parasail running much in the past few years.

With so many add-on expenses in the parks, people may have less to spend on water sports.
(And with amoeba concerns, it’s possible many fewer people want to eat in the water)

I wanted to parasail, but even with last year’s DVC BoGo-type deal it was still too much to stomach.

I LOVE the idea of the wine and painting experience overlooking the savanna! I’ve done a lot of Paint Nites (which this sounds exactly like), and I’ve had some pretty cool views during many of them, but I’ve never overlooked a savanna while I painted and sipped wine! I’m very interested in doing this next summer if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter