News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be funny/cool if Universal tried to stick it to Disney and use more of the Marvel brand (though I don’t think they are able to exchange and outside of the parks or anything)
I think that would be hilarious!

Ever since Disney announced the Star Wars Hotel, I wondered if Universal would counter the announcement with a Harry Potter themed resort. Wouldn't it be cool to be able to stay in a recreation of Hogwarts? You could choose your own house (Gryffindor, Slytherin), attend defense against the dark arts classes, learn how to cast a patronus spell, etc.

Last edited:
News

Mobile ordering making its way to the resorts

https://wdwnt.news/18081509

This is simply brilliant. We often just want to eat in our rooms, especially being in DVC - even studios. It's such a pain to have to go down to the food court and SIT and SIT waiting for your food (OK, it's maybe 10 minutes so really not THAT bad) but this just seems wonderful. We never really used the mobile ordering in the theme parks since we rarely seem to have to wait more than about 5 minutes for our food - but THIS is great.

I think that would be hilarious!

Ever since Disney announced the Star Wars Hotel, I wondered if Universal would counter the announcement with a Harry Potter themed resort. Wouldn't it be cool to be able to stay in a recreation of Hogwarts? You could choose your own house (Gryffindor, Slytherin), attend defence against the dark arts classes, learn how to cast a patronus spell, etc.

Sign me up! I have group reservation I could make right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter