News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Deadpool 2 last night. It was very funny. Ryan Reynolds has no problem making fun of himself it totally works.

The aftercredits were perfect too.

I will say there were 2 previews (one way more than another) before Deadpool 2 in our theater....that were...very inappropriate for children. You'd expect it to a certain point being that Deadpool 2 is rated R..but even I was like..ewwwwwww.

Anywho I'm looking forward to seeing more of the character Deadpool.
Thank you for the reminder re: previews. Experienced this myself, once. Had investigated and decided the particular movie was ok for my teenager, but boy, the previews sure were not!! We will be showing up to Deadpool (with my 17 year old) as close to the start of the movie as possible:).
Thanks again!

Agreed and I'm thinking of those people who would love (ok maybe I'm the only one lol) to get that picture and now will find a darn sign over it.

no, definitely not just you. Not saying we get that picture for every land, every trip - but I think getting a picture with family members under or near the entrance signs to the different lands is not uncommon - great for those people on the "once in a life time" trips!

with all that Mario Betalli stuff I guess it isn't surprising

I really liked the chew. They seem to have been doing fine without him and there are plenty of other chefs they could have added.

yeah, I would think if they wanted to they could keep it going ... 7 years is a pretty good run for any show, sometimes things just run their course

Thank you for the reminder re: previews. Experienced this myself, once. Had investigated and decided the particular movie was ok for my teenager, but boy, the previews sure were not!! We will be showing up to Deadpool (with my 17 year old) as close to the start of the movie as possible:).
Thanks again!

I just really can't imagine what couple possibly in a trailer that is worse than the content in Deadpool. It's not violence or language, and they don't show nudity in trailers so....

I just really can't imagine what couple possibly in a trailer that is worse than the content in Deadpool. It's not violence or language, and they don't show nudity in trailers so....
Just a clarification- it was a red band trailer so it can show nudity and profanity and other items. If you'd like to see yourself it's happytime murders. *My opinion was that there was a very obvious scene for which I found a bit much for a preview--key word--preview and I wanted to give a heads up. Of course it's not an opinion that has to be shared by others.

Anywho back to News so we don't go off a tangent again :)

So is it Dinosaur or harambe? Not sure where it would go in harambe.

I won't share what I was asked not to, but prior to finding out from the Club, I had been told that it was never going into Dinosaur or Nomad Lounges, and would be a new building that has yet to start construction.

So is it Dinosaur or harambe? Not sure where it would go in harambe.
I noticed the inside of Tusker house has a second floor in the serving station area...and the new club will want kitchen facilities..so maybe there ? or behind there?

I won't share what I was asked not to, but prior to finding out from the Club, I had been told that it was never going into Dinosaur or Nomad Lounges, and would be a new building that has yet to start construction.
Ok thank you that helps.

That's consistent with what I've heard.

this is for the whole summer?! THAT WAS THE BEST THEY COULD DO?! after all the promotion for the incredible summer or whatever this is it?! yikes!

First the monorail wrap in Disneyland and now this.. Ugh.

Cant they slap some of these poster's and vinyl stickers onto the wall's of the soon-to-be-corridor to nowhere that will be Pixar Place once TS land opens in like, a month? This is not what anyone asked for..

I have a haunted mansion poster and Frontierland sign hanging up in my room. I’ve already surpassed the “theming” that went into this

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter