News Round Up 2016

its the model they showed last year at d23. nothing top secret. it was photographed many times.

It looks like it was taken inside Imagineering, which then would make it a top secret. It probably is the model we've already seen a couple of times before, though. Looks really impressive, anyways.

By the way, I saw the Black-ish episode from WDW, and that was kind of cringe worthy. I guess I'm not the target market for that one, because I thought it was very evident that the whole thing was just publicity. Like ''Hey guys, let's ride Frozen Ever After with our brand new customized magic bands that are linked to our credit card, and then we can go back to our room at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge'' lol

its the model they showed last year at d23. nothing top secret. it was photographed many times.
That photograph is backstage, and from a different angle that couldn't be photographed from. CMs are not supposed to photograph backstage.

Here's my photo from the D23 presentation

DSC_1738-L.jpg

Regardless of whether the photo is top secret or not it looks fantastic!! I'm very excited for this to open!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter