Newbie Questions

MulanMom

MK is my happy place!
From viewing the information on this board and on Mousesavers, I checked into room rates for Nov. 20 & 21 of this year. Have a few questions that I hope experienced USO hotel visitors know the answers to!

1. Does the Power Annual Pass qualify for the reduced room rates?

2. When I check the rates, the standard ones come up with a rate explanation "Seasonal rate not combinable with 2 free tickets". When i look for rates that may have two free tickets, I see none. I'm wondering if it's a seasonable rate that is not combinable but does include 2 free tix? I hope that makes sense!!!

3. No more AP rates are available at HRH for my dates. Between the Portofino and RPR, which is better?

TIA!

I can help with 1 of your questions the power pass does get u the hotel discounts but its not meant to:jester:

RPR is about a 10 minute walk from IOA. PBH is considerably longer. Most people take the boat to get to the parks. PBH is a 5 star hotel, where RPR is supposed to be about 3 1/2. The rooms are larger at PBH.

RPR has an islands feel to it, where PBH is more of a European feel.

Originally posted by highlander447
I can help with 1 of your questions the power pass does get u the hotel discounts but its not meant to:jester:

Hmmm...what does this mean??? I don't want to get the power AP and then find out they won't accept it when I check in.:(

The hotel managers have said they will accept the power pass. It is on Universal's website that it says that only the preferred pass will get discounts. The hotel and the parks are two separate entities, nobody has had a problem using the power pass for hotel discounts.

Thank you, Damo!!! Makes me feel much more at ease.

Another question, if you don't mind!!! Is the Power Pass AP always available for $99? Trip isn't until Nov., so I'm wondering if they have ticket deals during the fall slow season.

TIA!

The $99 rate for power pass is a recent promo last year it stayed for a few months:jester:

Power Pass it is! If it's been around for a few months longer than it's supposed to be, I guess I better purchase now!

Thanks for the assistance!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter