Newbie Q

kathrna

<font color=red>SF Wife, the toughest job in the A
Will I get my room assignment and dining seating only after I complete payment of the cruise or submit passport info? Just wondering as I see people posting what room they are assigned and what seating they have. Thank you!

Will I get my room assignment and dining seating only after I complete payment of the cruise or submit passport info? Just wondering as I see people posting what room they are assigned and what seating they have. Thank you!

If you are on a "guarantee" status, then your cabin can be assigned as late as the day of sailing, although usually, they will do so about two to three weeks prior to sailing, or earlier.

I believe you can request your dining preference at any time - the sooner the better.

Check your confirmation website with Dreams - your dining and room number will be listed there unless you are in Guarantee Status like Michael stated, and it should indicate that there as well.

Do you have your e-mail from Dreams with your reservation number? Do you remember the password you used when you originally requested a quote? (I think that's also in the first confirmation e-mail that you get back as soon as you request the quote.)

If so, go here and enter that information under the DREAMS LOGIN side. It will pull up the information about your reservation. If you have a room assigned, it will show up there. If you are on Guarantee status (explained above), that will show up there too I think.

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/res-check.cfm

Yes, everything that can be assigned is assigned when the deposit is paid so log in like Dodie and Tracey suggested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter