newbie here

fuji

Mouseketeer
HI every one, I'm new to all this. My family and I will be going to WDW for the first time this May; we're all very excited. I do have a question for all you disney pro's out there: I have PS for Cindy's Castle at 9:15 am on our first morning(My 4 year old DD is :cool1: ), My question is; If I am surpose to be there 15 minutes early and the park doesn't open until 9:00, how do
i get there?

:rolleyes:
Hi,I don't know the answer to your question,but wanted to welcome you to the DIS.But,you'll get your answer anytime now,lots of people will know that!
Have fun planning your trip!
Kirsten :wizard:

I did ask the restraunt board and got my answer, thanks. I guess all I have to do is go to the turnstile with my PS #. :earsboy:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest