New Years Eve .....

I suppose once you get to the Main Street square you could enter the Emporium. I do not know if they would prevent that.

I know it was similar at DL on NYE and we had no choice but to go the back way. At that point the crowds are so overwhelming it's only about crowd movement.

At the Magic Kingdom we have also been led out of an entrance to the right of Casey’s as you face Casey’s with your back to the castle. This was on one December 30th. Ever since then, I Book BLT on that day so we can view the fireworks from TOTW!
How crowded is TOTW on New Years Eve? We are staying at BLT this year. I have the Pixar Party at the Contemporary booked on NYE, but I don't know how great the fireworks view from there will be. I was considering moving to TOTW for the fireworks, but wouldn't do that until closer to the fireworks time.

How crowded is TOTW on New Years Eve? We are staying at BLT this year. I have the Pixar Party at the Contemporary booked on NYE, but I don't know how great the fireworks view from there will be. I was considering moving to TOTW for the fireworks, but wouldn't do that until closer to the fireworks time.
I was only there one NYE night, and it was a lot more crowded on NYE as compared to the 30th, and they even brought out a portable bar to the observation deck.
For the life of me, I do not remember WHY we were at BLT both nights. Most years, we go to Boardwalk for the 31, for an easy walk to EPCOT. This year we head to the Disney Dream for a NYE cruise.

My family has booked an Epcot New Year's Eve fireworks boat deal through the Yacht Club (we called at the six-month mark and got it reserved). The private boat with up to 10 passengers heads out on World Showcase Lagoon without having to deal with the crowds for what we hope is a great fireworks viewing experience.

We thought that we had friends lined up to join us, but they have backed out, and we are looking to share the cost with new friends. We have room for 4 more people ($100 per person and includes champagne toast and drinks for adults and kids).

No profit in this for us — we are paying a flat rate for the boat ($1000 for seating up to 10) and just trying to fill all the seats, so that we can defray some costs. My understanding is that there are only four boats that do this (so up to 40 people in the whole park). Should be a fun experience. If you are interested look me up on Facebook (Kyle Jefcoat) or my wife (Katie Jefcoat), we have a public post with how to get in touch with us.

My family has booked an Epcot New Year's Eve fireworks boat deal through the Yacht Club (we called at the six-month mark and got it reserved). The private boat with up to 10 passengers heads out on World Showcase Lagoon without having to deal with the crowds for what we hope is a great fireworks viewing experience.

We thought that we had friends lined up to join us, but they have backed out, and we are looking to share the cost with new friends. We have room for 4 more people ($100 per person and includes champagne toast and drinks for adults and kids).

No profit in this for us — we are paying a flat rate for the boat ($1000 for seating up to 10) and just trying to fill all the seats, so that we can defray some costs. My understanding is that there are only four boats that do this (so up to 40 people in the whole park). Should be a fun experience. If you are interested look me up on Facebook (Kyle Jefcoat) or my wife (Katie Jefcoat), we have a public post with how to get in touch with us.
Enjoy the experience! We booked a cruise one year, and joined others another year. We are on DCL cruise this year, so not interested, but hope you fill your boat and Happy New Year!

You can also mention on Theme Park Community here. There is a thread dedicated to sharing fireworks cruises. It has worked for me!

Enjoy the experience! We booked a cruise one year, and joined others another year. We are on DCL cruise this year, so not interested, but hope you fill your boat and Happy New Year!

You can also mention on Theme Park Community here. There is a thread dedicated to sharing fireworks cruises. It has worked for me!

Thanks! I had no idea there was a thread for this. I appreciate the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter