New Years Eve

dumbo33

Mouseketeer
WOW!!!!! What a great time in the world on New Years Eve. The D.J.s added a great touch to the party. I was at MGM last night and even though it rained, we had a great time, and we are in our 40's. Hats off to Disney for a great, safe New Years eve.

I can't think of a better place to spend NYE......(beat's OUR celebration....we were all asleep before midnight :rolleyes: ....oh well, it was *New Years* SOMEWHERE in the world....:p )......maybe next year.....

Glad you had a great time. We were at MGM last NYE and we loved it. Loved the crowds, loved the noise, great party atmosphere.

How much did it end up raining? I saw a weather report last night and it looked like a really big storm.

Hi Cinlee
It rained quite hard for at least 4 hours. we were really soaked, but of course it does not dim the fun. We had a couple of kids with us or we would have stayed all night. Your right great atmosphere.
Tim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter