New wdw offer for Disneyplus subscribers coming soon

This sounds like a great deal for me but I hope I’m eligible. I bought my package back in June for resort and park tickets with hoppers. Then the discount came out for Canadians and the agent I worked with wasn’t able to secure them so she refunded the ticket portion and I bought my tickets through a Canadian agent which I will have to pickup at the park when I’m there. So weird but a discount is a discount and this was a big one.
I do have my resort booked, my hopper tickets are paid, I have D+. Will I be eligible?
You have to buy park hoppers for 4N as part of the room package to be eligible. If you can get your tickets refunded, it might work. You could at least book it and see if the other tickets can be refunded, if not, then cancel the free dining package.

This sounds like a great deal for me but I hope I’m eligible. I bought my package back in June for resort and park tickets with hoppers. Then the discount came out for Canadians and the agent I worked with wasn’t able to secure them so she refunded the ticket portion and I bought my tickets through a Canadian agent which I will have to pickup at the park when I’m there. So weird but a discount is a discount and this was a big one.
I do have my resort booked, my hopper tickets are paid, I have D+. Will I be eligible?
This is a solid "maybe" - more than likely it will require contacting your travel agent if you booked your whole package thru them. This will require you making up a spreadsheet to compare the offers because that 20% discount on the tickets is big! It will need to be booked as a whole package, meeting the conditions exactly as stated - full price room & parkhoppers to get the dining for "free" You might be better off keeping the deal you have and paying for your food OOP

Last edited:
You have to buy park hoppers for 4N as part of the room package to be eligible. If you can get your tickets refunded, it might work. You could at least book it and see if the other tickets can be refunded, if not, then cancel the free dining package.
I don’t think the Canadian discount is refundable.

This sounds like a great deal for me but I hope I’m eligible. I bought my package back in June for resort and park tickets with hoppers. Then the discount came out for Canadians and the agent I worked with wasn’t able to secure them, something about Canadians being Canadian. She refunded the ticket portion and I bought my tickets through a Canadian agent. I will have to pickup at the park when I’m there because they are not digital. So weird, but a discount is a discount and this was a big one; especially with the xe.
No the free dining is only available if you get a package that includes non discounted park tickets.

This is a solid "maybe" - more than likely it will require contacting your travel agent if you booked your whole package thru them. This will require you making up a spreadsheet to compare the offers because that 25% discount on the tickets is big! It will need to be booked as a whole package, meeting the conditions exactly as stated - full price room & parkhoppers to get the dining for "free" You might be better off keeping the deal you have and paying for your food OOP
It’s 20%

We're only staying at Disney 4 nights then Universal for 3. Either off (free dining or room discount) isn't likely to work out for us this time. Booo!

We're only staying at Disney 4 nights then Universal for 3. Either off (free dining or room discount) isn't likely to work out for us this time. Booo!
Don't give up so easily! There's also this little tid-bit hiding in the details that would be better for most people in my opinion. Cobble together a package of your own with discounted room, tickets and then grab some gift cards to cover your meals. I almost missed out of a great deal for our trip in November because i didn't read the extra info about "other deals" that was buried under the bigger discount!!

"More 2024 Deals  ​

There are even more offers available for those looking to book their Walt Disney World vacation. You can save up to 35% at select Disney Resort hotels when you stay 5 nights or longer most nights March 25 through Oct. 3, 2024."

Does anyone know what time this will go live tomorrow morning. From past experience, free dining usually gets snapped up pretty quick.

Does anyone know what time this will go live tomorrow morning. From past experience, free dining usually gets snapped up pretty quick.
I don't know exactly what time it will be released tomorrow morning. But historically, the phone line to book has opened at 7am. I wouldn't wait until 7am and I wouldn't call if you can book online. If you wait to call, you'll be on hold possibly for hours and behind thousands of callers. Also a long distance call to the US for most Cdns so pricey. If you absolutely have to call, check out skype. I've had luck in the past 10 years booking online before 6am. Usually, the offer opened to book on the website between 5:15am to 5:50am EST. I'll be checking online by 5:20am and then refreshing every few minutes. NB if you can't get in by 6am, try a different browser. MDE is notorious for playing bad with almost every online browser. Consider firefox as well. Others have reported they had better luck getting online using incognito. Still others have had a laptop, ipad or other device charged and at hand in case they couldn't get through on their phone. I remember waking at 1am in the hayday of free dining fever and checking in here on the Boards and other platforms with other hopefuls. I don't get the sense this free dining drop is as coveted or even as known as those in the past. Good luck!

I don't know exactly what time it will be released tomorrow morning. But historically, the phone line to book has opened at 7am. I wouldn't wait until 7am and I wouldn't call if you can book online. If you wait to call, you'll be on hold possibly for hours and behind thousands of callers. Also a long distance call to the US for most Cdns so pricey. If you absolutely have to call, check out skype. I've had luck in the past 10 years booking online before 6am. Usually, the offer opened to book on the website between 5:15am to 5:50am EST. I'll be checking online by 5:20am and then refreshing every few minutes. NB if you can't get in by 6am, try a different browser. MDE is notorious for playing bad with almost every online browser. Consider firefox as well. Others have reported they had better luck getting online using incognito. Still others have had a laptop, ipad or other device charged and at hand in case they couldn't get through on their phone. I remember waking at 1am in the hayday of free dining fever and checking in here on the Boards and other platforms with other hopefuls. I don't get the sense this free dining drop is as coveted or even as known as those in the past. Good luck!
Thanks for the info. I too remember hitting refresh starting at 1am for free dining waiting for it to go live in the past. After a couple years we had the bounceback number to call from your room. We haven’t been there since 2019 and everything seems different now so I am glad to have all the information that I can get. Good luck to you too!

Free Dining is open now and available to book. I just booked All Star Movies. Done and dusted by 5:30am. Shocker that Movies was included and at same price as Sports and Music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter