New Vacation Club Member :)

DisneylandGuy22

WDW International Program Alumni
Hello Everyone, On my recent trip to DIsneyland I went to the open house for the DIsney Vacation Club and I decided with all the trips I go on id buy in. Once my downpayment is paid off I can book my first vacation with the vacation club. My home resort is the Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa.

Any tips for a first time Buyer? Oh and Ive never been to WDW yet so this should be Interesting, haha

Im planning to go either in December before christmas or in January/February.

Thanks

Welcome Home!!

The 1st 2 wks in December is IMHO is the best time to go. You get the magic of Christmas on top of the magic of Disney, and light crowds to boot! Of course it's also one of the hardest times to get a DVC room other then a studio outside the 7 month window as it is a low point time and fill up fast.

Jan and Feb use to be awesome times to go cuz it the parks where almost empty. Now that attendence is back up I'm not sure what it'll be like, but I'm sure the crowds will still be very light.

Either option you'll have a great time!

and once again, Welcome Home!!

Congratulations and Welcome Home :)

And welcome to our little community on the DIS!

Just a word of caution. The first contract may not be your last :goodvibes

:Pinkbounc CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME HOME! :Pinkbounc
Check on our DVC boards here and read and ask as many questions as you need to.

Early December and January are our favorite times to visit WDW! We are doing New Years Eve and the first 10 days of January this next trip. Then we will do early March and the first two weeks of December next year. FYI, the first two weeks of December are very popular with DVC members, so you will likely want to make your reservations at the 11 or 7 month booking windows. Most DVC resorts are booked up for this coming December. That is especially true if you are only looking for a studio or need a 3 bedroom villa.

Congratulations and Welcome Home! Wow, I'm impressed that you bought before ever going to WDW!!!

Bobbi :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi,

Welcome home! Book early december @ your home resort, so you'll have the 11 month window. You can always try & switch somewhere else @ 7 months. Have fun!

I wish I could go that time of year, but my kids' schedules don't allow. I think any time from mid-Nov to early March would be great weather-wise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter