New (to us) things to do at AK?

NashvilleMama

DIS Veteran
We've been to AK at least a dozen times and it's one of our favorites, but we always seem to do the same things - I feel like there are a dozen experiences we haven't discovered yet.

I have a long weekend trip in February with just me and my 12 yr old daughter and want to get outside our normal path. She's a ride junkie and doesn't like walking a lot (aka she's in 7th grade and honestly asks at least once a day when in the parks if we can rent her a stroller. For the record, we've said no since she was probably 6.)

anyways.

What are your favorite things to do with AK? Help me brainstorm!

We are feeling the same. We have been to AK so many times but have missed out on so many of the offerings. We tend to do the rides and the Lion King Show. This time the teens have asked for a second day at AK. We are going to do the bird show, walk the trails, take the train out to the vet area and explore the discovery island area. I hope to also meet more characters then we normally would stop for because they are often characters that aren't in the other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter