New to Universal... Bringing My Father In Law

GOOFY4DONALD

DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer
We are planning our first trip to universal. Have been to Disneyworld many times. This trip we are bringing along my 70 year old father in law. He loves rides. He can handle all the rides at Disney (loves expedition Everest and tower or terror) although he white knuckles it on rock n roller coaster. He’s been asking if I knew what rides at universal that are as thrilling or a little less thrilling than rock n roller coaster, as far as intensity. I knew if anyone could help it would be here.
Except for a knee replacement he’s in perfect health. No heart neck or back issues.
Thank you All so much!!

The only ride more intense than RNR at Universal (IMO, of course) is the Hulk Coaster. Rip Ride Rockit is on par with RNR. Dragon Challenge was on par as well, but it's now gone. He should have no problems with other rides, unless he has problems with motion based simulators. There are lots of those at Universal.

The only ride more intense than RNR at Universal (IMO, of course) is the Hulk Coaster. Rip Ride Rockit is on par with RNR. Dragon Challenge was on par as well, but it's now gone. He should have no problems with other rides, unless he has problems with motion based simulators. There are lots of those at Universal.
Thank you. I was thinking universal was more in line with 6 flags.. many of those he’d never do! Glad to know he will ride most with us and not sit them out. My husband on the other hand can only do so many simulators... flight of passage all day long, soarin’ ok, star tours maybe once per trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter