New to Ecv at the world!

papadis

Earning My Ears
My first post so pls. bear with me. Last time I was at WDW I could walk, not so anymore, so how much for ECV rentals at the parks and How many Ecvs can fit into a room at POFQ. thanks for any help you can give me!

My first post so pls. bear with me. Last time I was at WDW I could walk, not so anymore, so how much for ECV rentals at the parks and How many Ecvs can fit into a room at POFQ. thanks for any help you can give me!

I can't remember how much we paid, but we did manage to fit 2 ECV's in a standard POFQ room. It was really tight, but we did it.

If necessary, the hotel can move some furniture out of the room for you.

It's usually cheaper to rent an ECV from off-site, and the ECV's are better quality too. Cost-compare Apple Scooter rentals.

You can learn lots of additional hints from reading the FAQ's here on the DIS. They're called Sticky Notes and are the first posts here in the DisABILITIES forum.

pixiedust:

I would say 2 ECVs will fit in a POFQ room. If you have power strips at home, bring them. It makes it easier to reach the wall outlet to plug in your ECV battery charger.

Right now, it's $50 a day to rent an ECV at the Disney parks and you need a $20 deposit above this amount. The deposit is to make sure you return the ECV and not just dump it somewhere in the park. Disney scooters stay in the parks.

Non-Disney, outside scooter rentals (like Apple Scooters) can go for as low as $25/day depending on your rental time period. Those rental scooters become your responsibility with regards to charging the battery each day and they must be stored in most of the Disney resort rooms when not in use. As stated already two scooters in a room are a tight fit, but can be done. Also, the table and chairs can be removed from your room upon your request to make more space in the room as already mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter