New photos of Lighthouse Point

I have been awaiting this for years! Is anyone else excited? After reading this article, I see that there is an opportunity to visit on the Fantasy in June so I hope to book.

I have been awaiting this for years! Is anyone else excited? After reading this article, I see that there is an opportunity to visit on the Fantasy in June so I hope to book.
Absolutely!! We are on the DVC First Look Cruise on June 14, which visits Lighthouse Point twice (as well as Castaway Cay) and we're doing a B2B with the 3-night on June 19 that also goes to Lighthouse Point (though I wish its other port was also Castaway instead of Nassau... had it been Castaway this would have been truly the most amazing B2B for us!).

We're doing a 4-night in September that goes to Lighthouse Point and Nassau , but we're a little apprehensive because we loved Castaway so much when we went last year. However, either the dates or the prices didn't match up for us to go to Castaway and Nassau. I'm hoping we love Lighthouse just as much.

We're doing a 4-night in September that goes to Lighthouse Point and Nassau , but we're a little apprehensive because we loved Castaway so much when we went last year. However, either the dates or the prices didn't match up for us to go to Castaway and Nassau. I'm hoping we love Lighthouse just as much.
I think it will be different, but in a good way! Castaway will always be nostalgic and a fan favorite, but you can definitly tell it was designed in the 90s. Cruising (just like the real world) was different back then.

Not a dig because I love CC, but am just as excited to try something new!

I just hope by these pictures, that the emphasis won't be on sell, sell, selling these cabanas. I want to see the adult side of the island, the umbrellas where the "regular" folks will sit and enjoy. Give us more pictures without the $600 a day cabanas please!

I just hope by these pictures, that the emphasis won't be on sell, sell, selling these cabanas. I want to see the adult side of the island, the umbrellas where the "regular" folks will sit and enjoy. Give us more pictures without the $600 a day cabanas please!
They don't have to sell the Cabanas. They can do the opposite, never mention them. They sell themselves.

Yes, there were no cabanas available on Lighthouse Point during platinum check-in for our cruise at the end of July. So take that what you will.

Although there were some not listed, it went 1, 2, 4 for example. I wonder if they’re saving them or if they are not finished.

We'll be at Lighthouse Point twice in January. Excited to get there and to let people have a 6 month head start to get us the tips!

Cool! Thanks! My next cruise only does Lighthouse. Wondered if we would sail past Castaway? But I think there are water depth issues around there. Thanks for the map!

It appears it's far enough that it's not your last day of a cruise like Castaway is. We booked a back-to-back on the Dream in January, both go to Lighthouse Point and we have a sea day after both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter