• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - September CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

TAKEN I'm going to cancel a BOG for 9/18 at 1:15 pm, party of 7. PM me if you would like to coordinate.

Last edited:
I will be canceling all of these tonight at 9:30 pm EST

California Grill 9/20 at 6:55 p.m. for 4 Adults
Cape May Cafe 9/22 at 9:40 a.m. for 4 Adults
Beaches and Cream 9/22 at 12:10 p.m. for 4 Adults
Yachtsman Steakhouse 9/22 at 6:30 p.m. for 4 Adults

Sorry last second, had to drop to pick up a different ADR.

CRT Sept 4th at 810am for 5 people was just dropped. Good luck!

I'll be listing more tomorrow that I'll be dropping. No CRT but a BOG, Akherhaus, Teppan Edo, etc for that weekend.

Grabbed the earlier California Grill time above. Dropping my 9:05pm reservation for 2 in about ten minutes (9:55 PM EST)

Looks like BOG lunch reservations are open right now. For 11 Sep & 12 Sep , For 5 people around 2:40 pm. Hurry and grab it!

Last edited:

I have 2 Akershus reservations for 3 I will be releasing and I'm willing to coordinate!

Saturday, Sept 26 - 6:50 PM
Sunday, Sept 27, - 3:05 PM

These are still available! I would like to release ASAP so if you are interested, let me know!

Last call! I'll be canceling these Wednesday 7/22 at noon central time. PM to coordinate.
CRT on 9/19 at 11:50 for 3
BOG 9/18 at 12:05 for 3
Akershus 9/18 at 3:15 for 3

I have the following ADRs I am looking to passively cancel as it appears my plans are good to go now:

Sept 4th:
BOG- 8:20am for 4 ppl
Akershus- 1:40pm for 9 ppl
(Possible BOG- 7:15pm for 5 ppl; have to confirm accompanying family doesn't want)
Teppan Edo- 8:00pm for 9ppl

Sept 5th:
Whispering Canyon- 5:05pm for 9ppl

(Possible future Tusker House 8:35am for 7ppl Sept 6th; not canceling yet)

I am in no hurry to cancel and will update as taken. PM if interested.

Lunch @ BOG for 2 on 9/28 @ 11:45
Pm me to coordinate, otherwise letting go @ 5 today.

Last edited:
I have the following reservations to cancel. Willing to coordinate.

Be Our Guest - Sept 6 @ 8:05 pm

Akershus - Sept 7 at 8:20 am

Both are for 4 ppl
I am going to cancel these tomorrow if no one here is interested.

California Grill is showing availability on Sept. 12 at 9:00pm!

Availability right now for dinner on 9/10!

Cinderella's Royal Table
Akershus

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be cancelling a CRT reservation for 9/27 for 4 at 9:15am. Please send a PM if you'd like to coordinate my cancellation of this.

I had someone who wanted this a few months back but they haven't been logged on here since late May and I want my $200 deposit back. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter