NEW: GA.-Al.-S.C.- N.C. Resident Codes

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
This is from Mousesavers. Interesting, I think Disney IS feeling this econony.

Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina Resident Resort Hotel Discount Codes
Amazing. I haven't seen Disney offering discount codes specifically for states near Florida since about 2002 or 2003.

Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina Resident Room-Only Discounts

Check-in dates: 9/28/08-12/23/08. (Some dates may be blacked out.) Use code GTI. Compare these rates with regular "Rack" rates. This time period includes Value, Regular and Holiday seasons, so rates will vary widely depending on your dates. Your stay will be priced on a day-by-day basis, so rates may be higher on weekends.

Sample rates:

Value resort: $54 plus tax Standard view, weeknight, Value season
Value resort: $84 plus tax Standard view, weeknight, Regular and Holiday seasons
Other resorts and room types are available
About Booking

You must book by 9/27/08. There are a limited number of rooms available at these rates. This offer is only available to residents in the following states: Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Proof of residency is required.

For phone bookings, you pay a deposit of one night's room rate plus tax. No change or cancellation fee will be charged if you make your modification more than 5 days before arrival.

To reserve a room with the Fall Room-Only Discount, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request the specific offer code.

Rhonda automatically got me this discount for our upcoming trip (Rick's room at All-Stars) Rhonda is Queen!!!!!!

I'm glad it was available for you! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get it for campsites during that time. Just resort rooms.

But, that's ok! I'll still be queen!! princess:

Can you talk WDW into adding Tennessee to the list? :worship:

I'm glad it was available for you! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get it for campsites during that time. Just resort rooms.

I just wanted to confirm that this code is not applicable to campsites, though the very helpful CM suggested I try Wilderness Lodge :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter