New Future Disneyland Hotel

This is interesting, and the first I've heard of this. Where did you get this info?
Cannot say, but if you put the fact that they have yet to name the new hotel.
Also, that is awkwardly in front of the Disneyland Hotel towers.
I trust my source.

Also told me why there was a delay in construction. They are figuring out if adding a Star Wars Hotel wing to this new hotel would be the thing to do with a part of the limited space.

In the past, they were right in telling me what was happening with Star Wars Land and Marvel Land.
Unknown if the updated Fantasyland and Hollywood ideas come together as were planned.

This really bum me out! I have to go stay there one last time then, I will not return. I'm so sad.

Weird, I didn’t realize they were taking over so much DTD and building between DLH and the monorail stop.

I trust my source.

Also told me why there was a delay in construction. They are figuring out if adding a Star Wars Hotel wing to this new hotel would be the thing to do with a part of the limited space.

In the past, they were right in telling me what was happening with Star Wars Land and Marvel Land.
Unknown if the updated Fantasyland and Hollywood ideas come together as were planned.

Gonna go ahead and disagree with this rumor. The plans indicate NO demolition of existing hotel rooms and a net gain of 700 rooms with this new construction. If they were going to demo the DL Hotel, those plans would need to be included in this proposal for the land use.

The delay is due to the problem with the old gasoline station site and the buried tanks that need to be removed befire they use that land to house the new security checkpoint.

There was a change in the concept art and a significant downgrade of sorts in the new monorail station.

New Concept Art, Disney’s Revised Plans for the New Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim

As for the rumor above I have not heard anything of the sorts about this becoming the "new" Disneyland hotel. As far as a I am aware this is a net gain of rooms and will be a new four diamond hotel not replacing the existing Disneyland hotel. Just because they haven't released the name yet doesn't mean anything. SWGE opens next year and no names for the attractions have been revealed yet. This doesn't open for a few years yet.

Now as for the delay, that is a definite. There is an issue delaying this project currently.

I trust my source.

I have to agree that this rumor makes no sense. Knocking down 900 rooms to put in only 700 doesn't make financial sense.

As for the delay, it is pretty well known the issue is the 1950/60 gas station's buried tanks and the clean up of that. Adding I don't really see it as a delay as the timing to start in the new fiscal year made more sense anyway. Basing it on previous experiences, when they closed ESPN, AMC, and Rainforest, I had figured it would be 90 days at least to empty the buildings. Its not like you close the doors and the building is ready to demo. Usually is takes at least 90 days to get all the fixtures and stuff removed. I know as of my July visit, they were still removing stuff from AMC. I had figured it would be mid to lat Sept before we would see any movement on the buildings to even start demo.

I have to agree that this rumor makes no sense. Knocking down 900 rooms to put in only 700 doesn't make financial sense.

As for the delay, it is pretty well known the issue is the 1950/60 gas station's buried tanks and the clean up of that. Adding I don't really see it as a delay as the timing to start in the new fiscal year made more sense anyway. Basing it on previous experiences, when they closed ESPN, AMC, and Rainforest, I had figured it would be 90 days at least to empty the buildings. Its not like you close the doors and the building is ready to demo. Usually is takes at least 90 days to get all the fixtures and stuff removed. I know as of my July visit, they were still removing stuff from AMC. I had figured it would be mid to lat Sept before we would see any movement on the buildings to even start demo.
Also now reportedly a delay with subsidies from Anaheim...

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-disneyland-hotel-subsidy-20180815-story.html#

From my understanding the new hotel will come first before they start remodeling the existing Disneyland Hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!