New from RI

dancin'girl

DIS Veteran
Hi! I've been lurking on and off since our trip back in 2006 - and I've finally decided to join! I don't know what took me so long! We'll be going back to the World in May 2009 and since I had some questions, I figured this was the place to ask them! :) I'm sure I'll be on the boards all the time now that I have registered! It is very addictive!

18.gif

Hi! I've been lurking on and off since our trip back in 2006 - and I've finally decided to join! I don't know what took me so long! We'll be going back to the World in May 2009 and since I had some questions, I figured this was the place to ask them! :) I'm sure I'll be on the boards all the time now that I have registered! It is very addictive!

Lynn and I are going to WDW over Xmas and then a DCL trip in October 2009. I see you are from R.I.. Where abouts? I was born in Woonsocket and spent my summers in North Smithfield where the grandparents on the mother's side lived.
Chris

:welcome:

:welcome:

Glad you came on board I was the same way too. Now I'm hooked. I haven't posted much but it's fun to read. By the way if you have Mickey topper I'm the guy beeping at you.

Morsel - Chris,
I'm from North Providence, not too far from Woonsocket or North Smithfield. Although, I guess most places aren't too far when your from RI!!!:rotfl:

Morsel - Chris,
I'm from North Providence, not too far from Woonsocket or North Smithfield. Although, I guess most places aren't too far when your from RI!!!:rotfl:

Nope, not at all!

I'm not a Rhody, but I'm not far either. Just over the Warren, RI line!

Morsel - Chris,
I spent my first 25 years of life in Johnston and then moved to Woonsocket!!!! I live in MA. now but I totally miss the "lil Rhody"!!!

Welcome, welcome! :welcome:

I'm Jessie. If you have any questions feel free to PM (private message) me. :)

Morsel - Chris,

For sure about everywhere in R.I. being close. Have fun in May. I'd rather be going then than at Xmas week. I miss a couple things about R.I.. The New England accent. My cousins from Woonsocket give me a fix on the accent. Fish and Chips (with vinegar) from a small family owned place in Woonsocket. Fried clams (real not frozen) from a place a mile or two north of North Smithfield called Janets.

Chris

Hi everyone! I'm from No. Smith, RI. Janets brings back a lot of memories! It's been closed for many years now, but we used to play mini golf there, have fried clams and ice cream!

For sure about everywhere in R.I. being close. Have fun in May. I'd rather be going then than at Xmas week. I miss a couple things about R.I.. The New England accent. My cousins from Woonsocket give me a fix on the accent. Fish and Chips (with vinegar) from a small family owned place in Woonsocket. Fried clams (real not frozen) from a place a mile or two north of North Smithfield called Janets.

Chris

We from Southeast Mass and Lil' Rhody should have a DIS meet at the Providence Place mall sometime. I forgot there were so many of us!

Hi everyone! I'm from No. Smith, RI. Janets brings back a lot of memories! It's been closed for many years now, but we used to play mini golf there, have fried clams and ice cream!

:wave2: Hi There Kami,
Boy, R.I. is a small place and yet soo many Dis people on the forums. I know not all people on the forum have a trip planned, but thought I would ask if you do. WDW or DCL?

Chris

We from Southeast Mass and Lil' Rhody should have a DIS meet at the Providence Place mall sometime. I forgot there were so many of us!

Not a bad idea. It looks like everyone would not have far to go since it's R.I..:lmao: :rotfl: In my case we would have about 300 miles to drive so we can't do it. If it comes about do me a favor. Have some fried clams for me.:thumbsup2 In fact, if it does not happen have the clams for me anyway. Clam cakes, steamed, or fried does not matter. Not raw!!!:scared1:

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter