New Fireworks Remix Game

:scared: -GASP- :scared1: don't ever let that thought out of your head again - they can add new rooms and arrangements to the mansion all day but make no big changes please. especially credit wise LOL ;)

I don't want that to happen at all!:scared1: I am dreading that though. New pirates, new fireworks.. it just makes sense ((but I really don't want a mansion remixed please!))

Please don't touch our mansion we like it the way it is. Although if you could make crashing in game and lag less frequent customers, I would be open to that.

I wish when VMK brings in "remixed" games, they would leave the old version for those who prefer it. While I think it is great that those players who had trouble with the old version can play on the new, I miss the old one. I was not a "power" player but could play well enough. Since the New Orleans Square does not have a game, why not move the new fireworks there and return the old fireworks to Fantasyland. Of course, I didn't like the new pirates either and still prefer the old version of that. It's the "taking" away I dislike rather than the "adding to". VMK is strong enough now, I think, that there is room for both versions of pirates and fireworks.

I wish when VMK brings in "remixed" games, they would leave the old version for those who prefer it. While I think it is great that those players who had trouble with the old version can play on the new, I miss the old one. I was not a "power" player but could play well enough. Since the New Orleans Square does not have a game, why not move the new fireworks there and return the old fireworks to Fantasyland. Of course, I didn't like the new pirates either and still prefer the old version of that. It's the "taking" away I dislike rather than the "adding to". VMK is strong enough now, I think, that there is room for both versions of pirates and fireworks.
Ahmen to that!!

Ah, you love playing for hours to make.. well.. peanuts?

That's nice.

Unfortunately Ranch many of us from day one have been playing for peanuts all the time. So makes no difference to me.

For some reason I managed to get to level five and got 274 credits. Which is much more than a get in pirates tend to lose 9 out of ten games. More than 20 on jungle cruise. And more than average for mansion. So I found this game fair. Have no clue how to move the curser so fast have to re think this I think.

But I found the new fireworks fun. And fair. But I would like to see bonus credits for the levels you make it through. Think that would be good.

So I still say well done VMK.

I have enjoyed VMK ran quests giving out over 500 free stuff, constantly giving new people new items and I did it all on peanuts so welcome to my club :) And yes the prices of things are still expensive so you can not buy 10 0f everything which I could never do LOL. But I had plenty of extras of everything. And now even the little kids can get credits and enjoy learning the game. So we have a fair playing field :) Finally

woot woot woot lol finally something to woot about

I just played the new fireworks, while I still generally suck at it, I managed to collect the 500 points for the quest --- by myself, no help from the hubby ---- and I got 57 credits to boot. I have never gotten any credits from the fireworks before unless the hubby played the game for me. :lmao:

Well now that I have played I will toss my two cents is...

The old fireworks game was good. I almost always got to level 5 unless some huge scores were playing. I always scored over 200,00o if I made it to level 5. 675 credits was the normal return for me. Now I have only played the new version 3 or 4 times. I don't remember the exact numbers but I know I finished 3rd once or twice and 4th or 5th once, and I forget the other one. All these times I got 200-400 credits.

Now it seems to me that the game goes much faster than it did before. In my case since I was only getting 675 with the old game to get 300-400, once I have practiced maybe more, with the new game in less time, it'll be worth it.

If the earlier mentioned analogy is to be used again in my case, I can now work for half the time (each game) and end up with more than half what i was making before.

Heck I may have just gotten a raise!, LOL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

-Stacey

Oh gorgonzola! VMK Isn't loading... (Did they change the color of the loading bar when you first log in or is there something wrong with my computer???) Then I had to babysit, and the two girls were SUPER loud. Bad day I guess :sad2:

Oh gorgonzola! VMK Isn't loading... (Did they change the color of the loading bar when you first log in or is there something wrong with my computer???) Then I had to babysit, and the two girls were SUPER loud. Bad day I guess :sad2:

The loading bar is blue now. :)

I just logged into VMK for the day, and with the updates it should be about 10pm EST at the earliest before it loads. Based on what everyone is saying, I don't think I'll be very happy about this. cteddiesgirl pretty much covered everything I think I'll be thinking, so no need to repeat.

And I just wanted to point out that the average HM game does not take 10 minutes. Pirates does not take 10 minutes. Jungle Cruise... well, we'll just ignore that since that's the most ludicrous scoring of all. But with the old fireworks, yes you were getting more credits, but we were also spending more time to complete 1, full game. Personally, I could usually play 3 games of Pirates in the time it would take to play 1 game of fireworks.

I echo what I said before: they should've left the game alone and increased the credits for non-top 5 players and/or changed how many people can advance to the next Level. :sad2:

And by the sound of it, the new version will in fact drive my computer nutso and I won't be able to play anyway. Already can't play Mansion because it makes me computer flip out. Not good enough at Jungle Cruise to get top scores although I've tried. The new pirates is also a disaster on my computer. So I guess I won't be buying much of anything from now on. :sad1:

I can't even load the new fireworks lobby. The blue bar goes about 90% of the way and just stays there...and stays there...
I've refreshed, waited, tried again.

Arg....

I hate the credits part of this game. Now I'll never reach my credit goal! I was bad enough at the old game (not as bad as some... :p) so it would take me about 2 hours to earn maybe 10k. I'll just have to resort to playing DIS rules pirates for credits...

Finally got to play this game for the first time today...LOL, I was basically laughing my way through the first three rounds because of all the differences, and was actually surprised that I was doing ok in 6th place. But MAN OH MAN when the Frontierland stage came up, I was done for. It was brutal!!! All the fireworks coming up at rapid speed, each on totally opposite ends of the little firework order bar...LOL, insanity! I've never missed so many fireworks in my life, not even on my first game of the original version. :)

I gotta say, I only played one game of fireworks today (when I was doing the quest) but I love it. I don't like that they lowered my credits but I was so tired of playing the old fireworks. It was a drag to have to go there to earn credits when there was new stuff to buy.

Today, playing fireworks was fun again. :goodvibes

Finally got VMK and then fireworks to load. Three hours later, my verdict on fireworks after playing it:

It stinks. Big time. :badpc:

By some miracle I came in third with 3,400 some points. Meaning I got around 340 credits. Whoop de doo. :rolleyes: Didn't get a new pin though, for whatever reason. My computer kept freezing the entire time, and a minute ago it completely flipped out and froze entirely. And now I have a headache to boot. That has to be the most confusing game I have ever seen in my life, and way too fast as well. I loved playing the old game just to relax me and take my mind off of things. That just about drove me bonkers! :eek:

Why couldn't they just leave a good thing alone and change the credits on the old game? *sighs* :sad2:

The only thing I don't like about fireworks is the lowered credits- got to say I missed my 1300 credits and now wish I had played more over the weekend lol

But I like the game and managed to get my silver pin and then had to sand bag for bronze- no idea what I need to do for gold yet and apparently I'm not quite there

It's growing on me...

But, Yavn said that over the next few weeks they will be checking out how people adjust to the new game, then [hopefully] adjusting the rewards accordingly. To me, that means raising the credits to a better level than they are now.

Interesting fact: The Gold Pin from Fireworks (achieved by winning 10 times in a row) is tradeable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter