New DVC Member!

21? At that age I was savings quarters for the laundromat at college. A major purchase back then was a couple of cassettes at the record store or textbooks at the beginning of the semester. Of course, at that time Bill Gates was closely watching Apple Computers new Macintosh with that awesome "windows" based operating system. If only I had bought in....

again, Welcome Home and thanks for the memories

Melissa,

Our home is BWV. We are new DVC'ers though as of month ago. Unfortunately we haven't stayed at either yet though. We're going to OKW in Dec in a 1BR. We were on the waiting list at BWV when OKW came up.

We paid $69 a pt at BWV versus $75 at WLV. A $1200 saving's on our 200 pts. I've read far more positive things about BWV on this site. Nothing against WLV but there just been so many people commenting about BWV.

Congratulations and Welcome Home!

You are one smart cookie.

At 21, I didn't even have a job!

Congratulations! You're obviously wise beyond your years! ;) You're gonna love being a DVC member. Welcome Home. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter