NEW Disney Gift Card Deals and More

I have ‘No soliciting’ right on my doorbell. If anyone rings it, I open the door, look pointedly at said ‘no soliciting’ sign and then close the door. I do not engage. They always leave. Probably helps that I always open the door with a scowl on my face.
I learned recently that political campaigning is exempt from the “no soliciting”. At least in my state, although I believe it may be everywhere.

Has anyone else been having problems logging into the Disney gift card site?

I purchased DGCs on 10/12 with my target circle bonus, and I haven’t been able to log in for the entire almost two weeks since my purchase. Just me?? 🤔🤔

I learned recently that political campaigning is exempt from the “no soliciting”. At least in my state, although I believe it may be everywhere.
Political calls are also exempt from the DO NOT CALL list. I'm hoping that now that I returned my mail in ballot the calls will decrease at least some.

I purchased DGCs on 10/12 with my target circle bonus, and I haven’t been able to log in for the entire almost two weeks since my purchase. Just me?? 🤔🤔

I was just able to log in, add & delete a card. I did get a code texted to my cell in order to log in.

I logged in recently too with no issues. Every time I log in it emails me a code to finish the login.

I have a BJs offer for $20 off and they have $500 Disney gift cards for $480. Together I'll pay $460 for a $500 gift card, which is about a 9% discount, and if I use my Disney VISA to pay for it, that'll shave another 1%-2%; I'm never sure what the reward level is at the wholesale clubs. This'll go right straight on to the balance for our trip to Wilderness Lodge in January. Sam's is running $200 for $180 (I think...) starting Nov 1, limit of 2, which will pretty much cover the rest of the outstanding balance. YAY! It's hard to get a deal at Disney these days!

Eh, they can ring the doorbell, the sign gives me free reign to be rude.

Anyone going to door to door relies on the person answering the door to follow social norms and greet them politely. I don’t do that - as in i don’t even bother to to talk to them. Completely throws them off.

I have a BJs offer for $20 off and they have $500 Disney gift cards for $480. Together I'll pay $460 for a $500 gift card, which is about a 9% discount, and if I use my Disney VISA to pay for it, that'll shave another 1%-2%; I'm never sure what the reward level is at the wholesale clubs. This'll go right straight on to the balance for our trip to Wilderness Lodge in January. Sam's is running $200 for $180 (I think...) starting Nov 1, limit of 2, which will pretty much cover the rest of the outstanding balance. YAY! It's hard to get a deal at Disney these days!

What is the BJ's $20 Off for and when does it expire?
Might want to look at Sam's Club offer again, Limit 4.
Below are the offers listed on Post #2:

BJ’s Wholesale Club
Credit Cards & More
  • BJ’s Coupon: Offers vary
  • Coupons are stackable!
  • BJ's also accepts: Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Shopping Portals here and here.
Sam's Club
Credit Cards and More

A question for all the Target Circle Rewards experts.

I completed my circle reward in store with purchases of actual items. I bought some items with the idea that I may return them but those items completed the circle bonus. I was planning on spending more money on items anyway so I didn't think twice about it but now I'm wondering if they would take my bonus away if I returned those items even though I spent more than that on new items. Am I making sense? I feel like that sounded confusing.

I’ve been lucky with deals at carddepot lately. I’ve gotten Disney as high as 6.5% off, Princess with 7% off and Kohl’s with 13% off.

1729963719207.png

Dollar General
  • Save 10% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Belk, Candy Crush, Chipotle, Krispy Kreme, Rec Room, Uber/Uber Eats, Xbox and Zaxby’s
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 10/27/24 - 11/02/24.

I’ve been lucky with deals at carddepot lately. I’ve gotten Disney as high as 6.5% off, Princess with 7% off and Kohl’s with 13% off.

Before Peeps start buying Disney gift cards, make sure you read the terms!
  • 100-Day Money Back Guarantee on All Discounted Gift Cards (from date of purchase).
Do NOT be fooled!

Post #5: Disney Gift Cards 101 Combine & Protect

Verify with your cc company prior to purchase of chargeback date, some are 60 days or 120 days from date of purchase. Dispute it under merchandise not received. If you wait past the time frame to dispute the charge, you're on your own.

Personally, I would not engage. Too risky for DGC but for other brands that I planned to use immediately, it might be a good option.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest