NEW Disney Gift Card Deals and More

Yeah, I suggest not contacting Target right now. A flood of requests on the same day about this offer not triggering on third party gift cards can add a lot of scrutiny to the offer... and could lead to changes that result in everyone losing access altogether!

My circle thing said I had 2 offers but when I tapped to look at all my circle offers there weren't any there. I did find the $10 back on $90 in my wallet and activated it there. Then I was able to see it in my circle offers. So if you aren't seeing anything go to the wallet on the app to double check.

I'll wait to buy a gc until dps come in. I do have two sweaters to return sometime this week so I may try buying a physical card when I'm there.
Thank you! This worked for me too. My offer is $15 back on $130 purchase.

I just bought 150 dollars of Disney gift cards for my 15 reward off of 150 using my Target card. It doesn't appear to have tracked at all despite the cards arriving. It does say in the offer that it excludes items that don't qualify for Target circle rewards.
I was literally just coming here to say the exact same thing so count me in on those for whom it's not working.

Two new Amazon Fresh Chase Offers:
  • 10% cash back - in store only, should work for GC
  • 5% cash back - online only
  • Expires October 30, 2024.

Also could be worth waiting on gift cards until Friday and seeing the specifics of this 15% offer that’s showing in the sneak peeks for “deal of the day”.

IMG_0149.jpeg

Last edited:
Count me as another that wasn't credited for the Target spend $150 for $15 reward. Bought $150 in DGCs, received within minutes and it didn’t trigger the reward. First time this has happened to me but I remember the problems others had before. I'll give it a few more days too and see what happens. Funny though, RMN is tracking! 😂

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest