NEW Disney Gift Card Deals and More

RMN just paid me for DGC I bought in early August. But the one I bought on 8/31 is marked Ineligible. Does everyone agree thar RMN is dead as far as Disney Gift Cards go?☹️☹️☹️

I'm going through this now. They're asking for a breakdown of the total (subtotal, taxes, fees), but Viator sent me a receipt with just the total. Can't find anything in the booking to show the breakdown. Did they ask you for that as well?
Same - I am in the process of trying to track that down from Viator. I got the same receipt as it sounds like you did initially.
Next time I buy tickets from Viator I need to keep a screenshot of the initial confirmation as my emails roll off after a month or two and by that time I can't go back and retrieve them.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest