New Diamond Horseshoe Menu - Please post prices

DisneyFive

When is the 3:00 parade?
If anyone is willing, please post a photo of the new menu, or the prices for the a la carte items on the new menu. I'm always looking for new places to dine, and The Diamond Horseshoe never made our list. (not interested in the all-you-can-eat option). However, the a la carte sandwiches do very much interest us as something to try, and also give us a chance to experience a new WDW dining location. Thanks.

The new menu is supposed to start today (May 16th 2018)

Dan

I just watched Pete, Teresa, Sean, and Steve do a dining review show on Diamond Horseshoe but it is from 8/2017.
Only Pete seemed to like it.

Quick question.....Do they serve bread to make a sandwich with the pulled pork, sausage, turkey ?
Yes.... I know they have cornbread with the meal but is this fork eating only? TIA

Today is supposed to be the day for the new menu. If someone is able to take a picture of it, or find it somewhere on the internet, can you provide a link? Thank you.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter