New Casabella Option

DisneyMimiUSMC

Mouseketeer
I called Aulani today for a casbella for our trip. She mentioned a new offering of Mālie Deck. She said it has ocean views and is $110 per day for two people. Anyone familiar with this offering?

yes, but if you are willing get up and be down at the pools before 8 there are cassabellas by the adult pool for $50. But they can’t be booked in advance.

I called Aulani today for a casbella for our trip. She mentioned a new offering of Mālie Deck. She said it has ocean views and is $110 per day for two people. Anyone familiar with this offering?
I booked it but had no idea what I was booking. Was the only thing available so I said Id take it.

Yes this was an option for me too, when I called and the Exec lanai, verandahs, and cabanas were booked. I don't really see the value since its easy to get a casabella on the beach for $80 at 8am. These seem to be in the area of the upper and lower veradahs, which are not my ideal location.

I did not realize they added casabellas by the adult pool, that's even better. Are they really only $50?

Yes this was an option for me too, when I called and the Exec lanai, verandahs, and cabanas were booked. I don't really see the value since its easy to get a casabella on the beach for $80 at 8am. These seem to be in the area of the upper and lower veradahs, which are not my ideal location.

I did not realize they added casabellas by the adult pool, that's even better. Are they really only $50?
When was the last time you went? From what I’ve read it’s not easy. I would prefer on the beach actually.

When was the last time you went? From what I’ve read it’s not easy. I would prefer on the beach actually.
We were there last in Nov 2021. I'm usually up early and there aren't many people there at 8am when they open for rentals, so I have my choice. That was the case on several trips during medium-popular weeks around Thanksgiving. It may be harder in the very popular times like June, but I"ve never heard that.

These have umbrellas while they beach ones do not. At least that's how it was explained to me. Plus, I'll pay extra to sleep in a bit and not stand in line hoping to get one.

That's one of the reasons we chose these, for the upper verandah. We're older and a quiet area works for us.

Yep only $50. But, that was July. They may have changed it now that they have reverted back to an adult only pool. As we like shade, it was perfect, but my husband had to get up and go down before 8 on the days we wanted it.

These have umbrellas while they beach ones do not. At least that's how it was explained to me. Plus, I'll pay extra to sleep in a bit and not stand in line hoping to get one.
If they have umbrellas then they aren't Casabellas. A casabella (in Disney speak) is 2 loungers connected together covered by an awning. There are pics here and on the website.
Maybe they are talking about a different kind of chair. There are umbrellas at the beach but they aren't everywhere, and of course the sun moves a lot, so they don't stay as shady all day.

The "upper veranda" is a specific rentable spot, with a couple Casabellas in a private space. The individual casabellas you can rent are not in the upper veranda area, but they are closer to Ama Ama. There are also other chairs in that area you can just grab too.

I've never seen a line and getting up by 8 in Hawaii is not hard for most mainlanders with the time difference, unfortunately! But you should do what will make your vacation most enjoyable. Just don't want you to be misled and end up disappointed that you spent money on it. $50 is actually a good price if the setup is what you want.

yes, but if you are willing get up and be down at the pools before 8 there are cassabellas by the adult pool for $50. But they can’t be booked in advance.
Good to know! Thank you!
I prefer shade, so we’ve always booked the beach casabellas morning of. But I was getting tired of staring into the backs of the rows of chairs and umbrellas, and also prefer peace of mind, so I booked the Maile Deck casabellas for each day of our trip in Oct. I shall go check out these cheaper ones ☺️

Was there a few weeks ago -- it was nice, generally quiet, and low stress having a guaranteed seat with some shade. The only downside is that it's a little far from the pools. Great if you want quiet, not so great if you have swimming kids you want to keep an eye on. That said, we enjoyed it as a family and paired it with our mostly beach day.

For booking is it 90 days exactly or do they book three months out?
Three months:
So November 15th would be bookable on August 15th?
Ninety Days:
Or November 15th would be bookable on August 17th?
Thank you!
Chokky

For booking is it 90 days exactly or do they book three months out?
Three months:
So November 15th would be bookable on August 15th?
Ninety Days:
Or November 15th would be bookable on August 17th?
Thank you!
Chokky
Exactly 90 days out

Regarding the 90 day booking option -- can you book your entire stay when you call 90 days prior to check in? - or - Do you need to call daily if you want to secure multiple days?

I'm a little confused. Wondering for this Mālie Deck option, is this in front of the adult pool OR are these part of the set/decks in front of AMA AMA (facing the ocean)?

If the Mālie Deck option is by the adult pool - does anyone have a picture of this??

Last time we were at Aulani, the adult pool, wasn't really adult pool enforced -- has this changed?

Thank you

Regarding the 90 day booking option -- can you book your entire stay when you call 90 days prior to check in? - or - Do you need to call daily if you want to secure multiple days?

I'm a little confused. Wondering for this Mālie Deck option, is this in front of the adult pool OR are these part of the set/decks in front of AMA AMA (facing the ocean)?

If the Mālie Deck option is by the adult pool - does anyone have a picture of this??

Last time we were at Aulani, the adult pool, wasn't really adult pool enforced -- has this changed?

Thank you
Entire stay based on availability.

Adult pool is definitely 18+ and enforced.

Mālie Deck is in front of Ama Ama, below the free chairs, before you get to the upper and lower veranda.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest