New and Improved Cruise List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Put me on the Disney Cruise list
Sorry about the wrong date. Here is new date is Spet 7-14
Sorry about that! only one is going is me!!!

Thank
Disney2000
:D

hi peter and jen will be cruising on dec 5th 3 day wonder
thank u robin and see u in may 11, 2002

Hi

There is 13 of us on Wonder Nov. 21 2002
Magic Aug. 16 2003 there is 9 of us.

Lisa:smooth:

Please add our family for the 8/17 to 8/24 7 Day Western Cruise. Myself, my lovely wife Cathy and our daughters Caitlyn (15), and Morgan (10). Thanks to all and welcome aboard!

My mother and father in law will be joining us as well. Woo Hoo, a baby sitter for our evening at Palo's.

The Girvins
From Lancaster Co. PA

You know the only bad thing about maintaining this list, Is the constant desire to cruise!

I actually dramt last night that I NEEDED to be on the Magic.

What a sick thing :)

please add us to the cruise list

we will be on the Magic for the western cruise on October 12th 2002......cant wait!!!

Carol, Iain & Kevin

Add our names to 20 April, Magic cruise
Myself, DH, and DS, 14.
Second cruise on the Magic - can't wait.

Please add me: Disney Magic, 7-Night Eastern Caribbean cruise, March 23, 2002.

self, DW, DD 10, DD 12

** Horace Horsecollar **

Hey Pluto4President, Please put us on the list, three weeks and counting. We (me, dw, dd & ds) will be cruising on the Magic on March 2, 2002. :jester:

HI! Please add the Jordan family to your list! Feb 23.2002!
We have two girls 8 & 4 and a boy 1 1/2. We are so excited!This will be our 3rd DC, but our 1st 7 nt! Only 11 more days!
Oh, gotta ? for you. Do you have any idea how I can change my user name? I have tried everything! It is suppose to be Goofypooh'smom. My husband signed me up and he forgot the f !

THANKS!

Welcome all Newbies to the DIS! As well as my Blue Point neighbor!

Originally posted by gooypooh'smom
Oh, gotta ? for you. Do you have any idea how I can change my user name? I have tried everything! It is suppose to be Goofypooh'smom. My husband signed me up and he forgot the f !

THANKS!

Nope, can't change your name, don't believe so anyway - it's early enough in the game where you can re-register. I added the right name to the Cruise List!

Hi!

Please add us to the list. Our third cruise - Magic Western Aug 31st! Me (Diane) DH (Patrick) and DD (Nicole, 10)

How can I last till August?!?!

Please add us to the June 28, 2003 Eastern Magic. Samsma, dh, dd, 4, and ds, 10. Thanks.

Please add our family to the October 27th cruise. Myself, and my husband and our 3 daughters ages 11, 13 and 14. Hope to hear from someone else that will be aboard. Thanks

Please add

TheFatman and family and friends Rick and Heather
26th October 2002 western
Second 7 day magic cruise for all of us:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest