New 2024 Fall Offer Released Today - June 27, for weekdays in Oct 6 - Nov 24 and "most" days Nov 24 - Dec 25

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming

Save on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Fall and Holiday Season​

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/fall-holiday-2024-room-offer/

New offer is up: Most Sunday to Thursday nights from October 6 to November 21, 2024, and most nights from November 24 to December 25, 2024

Oct 6 - Nov 21: Save up to 10% - 30% off Sunday through Thursday (Fri and Sat are rack rate).

Nov 24 - Dec 25: Save up to 10% - 30% off most nights.

1719487024617.png

Note: I'm looking around weekdays mid-October, and have yet to see 30% off on weekdays - most are 10% - 20% off on those weekdays. Weekends are at rack rate. Meager discounts are consistent with previous Fall discounts.

Fine Print:

Plus, get FREE Park Hopper benefits when you take advantage of this offer and upgrade to a Walt Disney Travel Company room-and-ticket package that includes nondiscounted 4-day (or longer) date-based theme park tickets. With Park Hopper benefits, you can visit multiple theme parks each day of your ticket.
Valid Travel Dates
  • Most Sunday to Thursday nights from October 6 to November 21, 2024, and most nights from November 24 to December 25, 2024
Length of Stay Requirements
  • Minimum – 1 night
  • Maximum – 14 nights
Important Details
  • The number of rooms and packages allocated for these offers are limited.
  • Savings based on the nondiscounted price for the same room.
  • Length-of-stay requirements may apply.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
  • Theme park tickets are valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on ticket length. Learn more about the ticket use period.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-Bedroom Villas; Deluxe Suites; Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge; and Bungalows and Island Tower Rooms at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
  • Valid admission is required to enjoy the theme parks and is not included unless you upgrade to a room-and-ticket package. Theme park reservations may be required based on admission type

Last edited:
When they first made the holiday offer announcement of the free park hopper, I wondered why. Now we know: new multi-pass requires booking the first 3 attractions in your first park, making getting Tier 1 attractions at your second park seem more difficult.

When they first made the holiday offer announcement of the free park hopper, I wondered why. Now we know: new multi-pass requires booking the first 3 attractions in your first park, making getting Tier 1 attractions at your second park seem more difficult.
To my knowledge, Lightning Lane Multi Pass will not be a free service, nor is it included with this offer. I'm assuming that many guests looking for a resort discount do not plan to purchase Lightning Lane Multi Pass, just as many guests did not purchase Genie+.

To my knowledge, Lightning Lane Multi Pass will not be a free service, nor is it included with this offer. I'm assuming that many guests looking for a resort discount do not plan to purchase Lightning Lane Multi Pass, just as many guests did not purchase Genie+.
It's not included, but it makes the Park Hopper less valuable, as it's unlikely the better rides will be available later, so they are giving away the Park Hopper for free with a package purchase.

It's not included, but it makes the Park Hopper less valuable, as it's unlikely the better rides will be available later, so they are giving away the Park Hopper for free with a package purchase.
For people that aren't interested in purchasing the Lightning Lane access, nothing really changes. Stand by will still be stand by. Also not everyone goes to the parks just to do rides. I'm sure there are guests who will find value in, and appreciate the free hopper upgrade.

Save on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Fall and Holiday Season​

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/fall-holiday-2024-room-offer/

New offer is up: Most Sunday to Thursday nights from October 6 to November 21, 2024, and most nights from November 24 to December 25, 2024

Oct 6 - Nov 21: Save up to 10% - 30% off Sunday through Thursday (Fri and Sat are rack rate).

Nov 24 - Dec 25: Save up to 10% - 30% off most nights.

View attachment 871328

Note: I'm looking around weekdays mid-October, and have yet to see 30% off on weekdays - most are 10% - 20% off on those weekdays. Weekends are at rack rate. Meager discounts are consistent with previous Fall discounts.

Fine Print:

Plus, get FREE Park Hopper benefits when you take advantage of this offer and upgrade to a Walt Disney Travel Company room-and-ticket package that includes nondiscounted 4-day (or longer) date-based theme park tickets. With Park Hopper benefits, you can visit multiple theme parks each day of your ticket.
Valid Travel Dates
  • Most Sunday to Thursday nights from October 6 to November 21, 2024, and most nights from November 24 to December 25, 2024
Length of Stay Requirements
  • Minimum – 1 night
  • Maximum – 14 nights
Important Details
  • The number of rooms and packages allocated for these offers are limited.
  • Savings based on the nondiscounted price for the same room.
  • Length-of-stay requirements may apply.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
  • Theme park tickets are valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on ticket length. Learn more about the ticket use period.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-Bedroom Villas; Deluxe Suites; Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge; and Bungalows and Island Tower Rooms at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
  • Valid admission is required to enjoy the theme parks and is not included unless you upgrade to a room-and-ticket package. Theme park reservations may be required based on admission type
I agree! I've been looking the first 2 weeks of October, and didn't see any discounts even though the room categories are all available at Reg Rack Rate! What's up with that? I ended up booking an AP rate Oct 14th (Columbus Day) - Oct 18th. Was surprised I could get Columbus Day, but not the week before or 1st week in Oct.

Does anyone know the best time to check to see if more rooms are released or the cancelled reservations released? Would it be as they are cancelled so anytime of the day, midnight when the day rolls over or early in the morning like when it was released?

I agree! I've been looking the first 2 weeks of October, and didn't see any discounts even though the room categories are all available at Reg Rack Rate! What's up with that? I ended up booking an AP rate Oct 14th (Columbus Day) - Oct 18th. Was surprised I could get Columbus Day, but not the week before or 1st week in Oct.

Disney decides what resorts & rooms get discounted. They only discount when they are trying to increase bookings. Just because there are rooms at rack rate doesn’t mean they need to discount them.

Does anyone know the best time to check to see if more rooms are released or the cancelled reservations released? Would it be as they are cancelled so anytime of the day, midnight when the day rolls over or early in the morning like when it was released?
I did a lot of reservation juggling yesterday. At one point, instead of modifying, I booked a new room with the AP discount and then I dropped one that I had gotten earlier in the day using the GP discount. The dropped one showed up in the available inventory for the GP offer almost immediately. I actually checked because I was curious about this too.

I did a lot of reservation juggling yesterday. At one point, instead of modifying, I booked a new room with the AP discount and then I dropped one that I had gotten earlier in the day using the GP discount. The dropped one showed up in the available inventory for the GP offer almost immediately. I actually checked because I was curious about this too.
Interesting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest