"Nemo and his Pixar friends" Newbie ELEMENT Swap SIGNUPS

I'm removing myself from this swap, this should make all those people who don't want to swap with me happy yet again!

I went postal this morning! DC 03070020000260018443 She said about 2 days. I really enjoyed this swap! Thanks for hosting!:cutie:

I'm putting my stuff together this weekend. Questions though, can embellished "squares" be circles?

Circles, rectangles, hearts, diamonds, little tags; can all be considered squares.

My two went postal this morning. The Buzz elements didn't come out as jazzy as I invisioned, but the colors are cool.

Thanks AlexWyattMommy (I have to admit, every time I see your SN I think of my 1-year old nephew - his name is Wyatt :D)

I don't have a problem with squares instead of circles. :)

Duhhh...what I meant to say is I don't have a problem with CIRCLES instead of SQUARES! I'm sure I had a small person whining about something in my ear. Sorry...

I haven't started yet - but have my ideas and supplies. I am almost done with another swap and then I will be on my way.

Let's see-

Mickster- Received yours yesterday, Great job :)

Mickeyfan2- sent address info
-----------------------------------------------
Public Service Announcement

When you send your things to me, Make sure they are well protected from smashing height wise (as my postman likes to jam it into the box)

There hasnt been an issue yet with anything being damaged, but I dont want to chance it
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-em

I am almost done with my Bruce items - should be in the mail next week to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter