Need to sell priceline resy - 3* Radisson Universal, 12/26-1/1

sablair

Mouseketeer
We have to cancel our Dec trip to Universal/WDW and would like to sell our priceline reservation. The reservation is for 12/26, 6 nights with checkout Jan 1. My winning bid was $28 + 5 bonus, but I will sell the reservation for $140 total. If you are interested, please email me at starseeker@mindspring.com and I'll email back with more info (will be out of town, weds - mon, but will email asap).

Thanks,

Sheila

It's my understanding that Priceline Reservations cannot be transfered or sold. Can someone correct me if I'm wrong? I tried to sell airline tickets once, and they could not be transfered into someone else's name.:(

I know if it is a hotel it depends on the hotel, some will, some won't. I've did it in 1999 with two different hotels, don't know if it's changed since.

You may be able to call the hotel direct and ask to change the name on the reservation. As it is prepaid by Priceline (you paid Priceline, Priceline pays hotel) as long as the hotel is getting their money I don't think you should have a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter