Need to make Nov PS for World Showcase - any recommendations?

jonrex

Vacation Commando
Which WS restaurant is a must?

There's no ethnic food I don't like. I'm willing to try anything.

Which WS restaurant would you stay away from?

Thanks! :earsboy:

My 2 favorites are San Angel Inn- food is good and atmosphere is great. Then I really like LeCellier. It has great food. However if you like any kind of food- everything I have ever read about Marrakesh has been very good. WHile I have never tried it myself, maybe there's someone out there that can give you some info on it.

If you like ethnic try the Moroccan restaurant. Tasty and somewhat unique food, as well as fun entertainment including a beautiful belly dancer. It's a gorgeous restaurant and often pretty quiet -- a nice respite.

LeCellier with out a doubt. Great food, Great service.

DH is a picky eater as far as the food must be fresh, high quality, not too fussy/fancy and prepared correctly.

We both really like Alfredo's ... for the alfredo!

Teppanyaki was a hit as well. Though we didn't really get "full" but great for when you plan to keep touring and not going back to the resort to nap! LOL

WDWO

I really liked LeCellier but this trip I'm going to try the Chefs de France and Marakesh. I'm spoiled here in Atlanta with good Mexican and Chinese places so I like to go for something different at epcot. From the ones I've tried, LeCellier is certainly the best.

I just tried calling for PS at Le Cellier and it's not available at the time I want--the closest time is almost an hour and a half away. :( Pretty hard to believe considering it's over a month away!

Most everything else in WS looked available, though. Guess I'll talk to my SO and try again tomorrow. :confused:

If you're going to be there around Thanksgiving- I'd make those ressie's NOW. It is very crowded and you may end up without a PS or one later then the time you have been given already.

No need to frown. IMHO, you lucked out, because we think Les Chefs de France is better anyway. :teeth: As you can see, not everyone agrees with us though. We have eaten at both many times, and I don't think you would be disappointed with either. If you eat in France, try the escargot. It's delicious! YUM

You asked about any to stay away from. Personally, we probably won't go back to Alfredo. I'm a lover of pasta, but not there. :(

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by tarheelmjfan
No need to frown. IMHO, you lucked out, because we think Les Chefs de France is better anyway. :teeth: As you can see, not everyone agrees with us though. We have eaten at both many times, and I don't think you would be disappointed with either. If you eat in France, try the escargot. It's delicious! YUM

You asked about any to stay away from. Personally, we probably won't go back to Alfredo. I'm a lover of pasta, but not there. :(

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Thanks, tarheel!

Yeah, I had my eye on Chefs de France next. We don't have many great French restaurants around here so I thought that might be a good one to try for something different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter