Need Room Help for HHI

TimeforMe

<marquee><font color=royalblue>Remember who you ar
We are actually owners there but it's been quite awhile since we've been. Can anyone help with recommendations on a room request? We will be 4 adults in a 2 br. I'd rather not be too close to the pool and would prefer a marsh view on the second floor.

Also,we will be going in April. When/how can I request a particular location? Thanks in advance! Any advice is much appreciated.

My favorite 2-BR is in Building 31. It is far enough from the pool to avoid noise but easy to walk to, if desired. It also has a marsh view. In the past, I have requested top floor/marsh view, but I always worried I would get one of the buildings close to the pool. I would not be able to handle that noise at all! So now I request Building 29 or 31/top floor. (I got Building 29 last time.) I think Building 18 would be nice, too. I might add that to my request in the future. I always put in the request with Member Services by calling them.

Building 18 and building 31, top floor, would be my recommendations also. I know that dolphins have been seen from building 31. Come to think of it, building 18 gas a grand villa, studio, and 1 BR, so I don't know if there are 2 BRs in that building.

Building 18 and building 31, top floor, would be my recommendations also. I know that dolphins have been seen from building 31. Come to think of it, building 18 gas a grand villa, studio, and 1 BR, so I don't know if there are 2 BRs in that building.
Hmmm, I think you are right about Building 18 not having a 2 BR. So now this has me totally confused about the layout of a building with a GV. I know the GV is two floors and a studio is below it, so do these buildings have 3 floors of living space? Aren't all the other buildings only 2 floors? And where is the 1-BR in relation to the GV and the studio?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter