• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Potatoe Casserole Recipe - CRT

maddiezoots

Earning My Ears
We ate the best potato casserole at Cinderella's Royal Table. Does ANYONE have the recipe for this???? Please! I'm dying to taste it again!

Sarah

Hi Sarah - This recipe is great! If you want any others - like the Cheese French Toast from CRT - you might want to check out Margie J's site

Here is the recipe.

Au Gratin Potatoes
From Cinderella’s Royal Table breakfast in the Magic Kingdom!

Serves 6.

1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1/4 tsp. white pepper
1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
3 cups milk
1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
4 cups diced and cooked potatoes
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup fresh and cooked bacon bits
1/2 cup diced onions
1/4 cup melted butter

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Dice and cook the potatoes. Dice onions. Gather remaining ingredients. Melt butter. Add onion and saute. Add bacon and cook for 2 minutes. Add flour and stir to make a paste. Cook for 5 minutes.

Add 3 cups milk. Stir until lumps are gone. Cook mixture 10 minutes and continue stirring. Add potatoes, cheese and seasonings. Mix until cheese is melted.

Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.

I love au gratin potatoes! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter