Need help!!!

Sugar Jones

DIS Veteran
I should be able to make all my dining reservations now for my September trip right?

We check in on September 19th. When I tried online it will only let me book up to the 20th of September and nothing after that? :confused3

Unless you have a WDW Resort Reservation you can book only at the exact 180 day mark and after.

If you have a WDW resort reservation, you can enter the resort confirmation number onto the reservation booking engine. You should, if the system is working correctly, then be able to book reservations for up to 10 days after your check-in date. But you cannot do this unless you confirm that you have a WDW resort reservation.

On the booking window, there should be a paragraph reading:
Resort Guests & Dining Plan
If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation.

Click on the "Retrieve your reservation" and enter your resort confirmation number and the other information it requests.

Glad it's working for you. I can see how it would be easy for someone to miss that step if it's the first time they are using the online ADR system.

Dang I really questioned making the reservations this early, but I didn't get any of the times I requested! I mean I got reservations within a 1/2hr of what I wanted but I was really surprised.

You guys here do know your stuff and I'm glad I listened and did book ahead!

Getting everything within a 1/2 hour of your requested time is pretty good. What ADRs did you get?

This is our first time so I'm kinda overloaded with character dinners lol! It's all about the experience this time, not the food;)

Sunday - nothing we won't arrive until after 8:00pm
Monday - Chef Mickey's dinner 6:30pm
Tuesday - 1900 Parkfare Cinderella dinner 6:00pm
Wednesday - Tutto Italia dinner 6:10pm
Thursday - Spirit of Aloha 5:15 with Ohana back-up reservation of 5:30pm
Friday - Winging it for dh - he wants one day with no plans
Saturday - Cape May Breakfast 8:05am - before we leave for our 22 hour drive home :(

How does that sound? Do you think the times are too late? Too early?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter